PartyOfOnes avatar
10 38
@2657286

That .gif looks like a great incentive to me, lol - oh, GOD yeah :Þ

I've shaved it off, back in my teens, but it still left it scratchy - never again.

@2657303

Definitely, definitely good advice! Thank you :D

@2657308

Honestly, it looked the same way to me, but the bigger issue was that it wasn't a naturally smooth feel - add that I'm lazy about shaving and it took me no time to decide I'd keep the hair growth :D

Nice to see you again!

My girlfriend has no trouble with my body hair, I think she prefers it this way.

@2657284

I envy you that, lol... I hate having to trim and shave hair that I've never asked for :)

To answer the question, yes I would wax chest or back hair if it pleased a partner, although I wouldn't go further than that.

I don't have much body hair, but I get a couple of small patches on my back waxed. Shaving just makes it worse.

On a side note, if I was as hairy as a gorilla, i'd be waxing myself completely

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Of course +4Reply

I would not shave my body hair to appease a partner who obviously would rather go out with a teenage boy. Hair on an adult man is normal. What other aspect of my life would they want to control?

I would hope that someone might respect my wishes...just as I would if someone suggested I go bald.

@PartyOfOne Good point :)

The more times you get it waxed...the less it will grow out...

@Sukiesnow The more times you get it waxed...the less it will grow out...

My hair pattern and fullness has always looked good... I shaved the one time to see what the difference would look like - now that I know, I won't be waxing nor shaving again ;) Thanks for the info, though - that's appreciated :D

@Sukiesnow I would hope that someone might respect my wishes...just as I would if someone suggested I go bald.

You go out and spend the money to get it WAXED... That way it's not itchy...

@PartyOfOne I can see that'd be the better way for smoothness ;)

Some hair isn't a turn-off but I met a guy who had an enormous amt of hair even on his arms from his elbows to his wrist...too much.

My mom calls me an ape, every single time I came out of shower or sauna.

I know she loves my hairy chest, as I love her. But, still... "You are such an ape!" is somewhat weird to hear every and each time.

@2657379

Sounds just like me

@2657579

Yeah i know... hair that you've never grown up with that suddenly appears feels like something stuck to you... i don't like it at all... so it has to go hehe smilie

Nope, I haven't. Some have even like it! Of course I don't have a huge forest either.

never shaved, and been single my whole life thus far :(

I am not David Hasselhoff.

It might've been nicer to hear had she said it in more endearing way, no? :)

One man I worked with had a lot of body hair and he was one of the nicest people I'd ever want to know so there's a thought your mom means that in the nicest possible way - fret not ;)

Nice to see you again!

@2657740

I was a teen during one of my many experimental phases - I'm normal now, lol

Anonymous