-6

You drink the good water...but your plants - and pets... get stuck with tap. Amirite?

Image for post **You drink the good water**...but your plants - //and pets...// get stuck with tap. //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
10 13

My tap water is well water so it is better for the plants than RO water. Tap water is just really tough on water heaters and coffee makers.

Bottled water is the world's greatest scam, especially in a country such as Canada where the tap water is perfectly safe and drinkable. In fact, tap water is nothing more than bottled water from another part of the country. Look on the label, it tells you the source. Most of it comes from various cities and towns in the Rocky Mountains. In fact, there's one brand (I forget which) that makes a lame attempt at hiding the fact that it's nothing more than Calgary tap water (the source is labelled as "Municipal District of Foothills No. 31")

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet Bottled water is the world's greatest scam, especially in a country such as Canada where the tap water is perfectly...

I have a filter on my tap...my building is old and I'm sure the pipes are made of lead...or whatever crap is bad for you...anyway...my tap water tasted disgusting....

I lived in Calg for a few years; their water was good.

No; my daughter, dog, plants, and I drink the filtered water from the freezer door. Our tap water is pretty good in my area though. I'm not worried about drinking it.

Plants dont care, as long as the water isnt overly treated with chemicals, and I dont own pets

Same water for all the different things

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Disagree 0Reply

I drink tap water - no plants nor pets.

I drink tap water..

If it wasn't good for me to drink, i wouldn't water vegetables that i'm going to eat... with it..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree -1Reply