Mcflys avatar Politics
6 15

What a liar and the sad part, some will believe him. Geez.

Shannon Watts is a loud mouth, left wing dingbat.
President Trump pledged that the GOVERNMENT would use American labor and material - not private business.

@Budwick Shannon Watts is a loud mouth, left wing dingbat. President Trump pledged that the GOVERNMENT would use American...

I believe he changed his mind, after becoming the president.

Before that, he was a businessman. And we all know, what cutting the costs mean. No Americans, no Hoffas, just cheap labor. Just saying...

@ZonkeyBalls I believe he changed his mind, after becoming the president. Before that, he was a businessman. And we all know...

Zonk, You put yourself at a disadvantage sometimes - IMO.
Many times you are making silly comments - just trying to be funny.
Then once in awhile your string some words together that sound as if you want to be serious.
I can't tell which you are here.
I don't believe Trump has changed his mind.

@Budwick Zonk, You put yourself at a disadvantage sometimes - IMO. Many times you are making silly comments - just trying to...

It might seem like that, for the obvious reasons, that you mentioned.

"Just trying to be funny" isn't what I'm about. Most of the times, I actually do hit the target.

Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes I'm less serious. As I said in a comment on another post, I actually like you, Budwick. In this occasion, to make it clear, I was being serious.

I think, as a businessman, Trump doesn't really care about the nationality of his workforce. It all comes down to the cost.

@ZonkeyBalls It might seem like that, for the obvious reasons, that you mentioned. "Just trying to be funny" isn't what I'm...

OK, thanks for the clarification.

And, as a business man I think you're right - he wouldn't care so much. A business man cares more for the bottom line.

As president, I think his priorities can and should change. America first - it's big catch phrase of his.

It's frustrating as a Trump supporter to see so many that are on the same team trying to thwart his agenda. Democrats are bad enough, but at least their uncooperative nature is anticipated. It really hurts and pisses me off when republicans do the same thing.

@Budwick OK, thanks for the clarification. And, as a business man I think you're right - he wouldn't care so much. A...

I don't think it's about parties in this case.

I believe it's his character, that catches most of the attention.

@ZonkeyBalls I don't think it's about parties in this case. I believe it's his character, that catches most of the attention.

And, I get that! He's not a typical politician. That speech at the UN yesterday is a good example. There was a lot of butt puckering going on in that room. But, what he said was long over due.

I think a lot of the problem many have with Trump is his style. Style - you before all others can appreciate that! There ain't no one styling like Zonk! But, no one calls you a racist, bigot, white-supremacist, homophobe. What's up with that? I'll tell you what - he threatens the status quo. He want's to pull back the curtain on Oz. And it makes 'em sweat.

@Budwick And, I get that! He's not a typical politician. That speech at the UN yesterday is a good example. There was a...

I can see a lot of similarity with my own silly egoistic state and Trump, you really got that right! I like that, even if he is a stupid fuck that he is, he never lets anyone to tell him, what is allowed for the POTUS. He just does stuff! :D :D :D

@2657646

27 states have no minimum age for marriage with parental or judicial consent. Young, very young, girls are married off to much older men, everyday, in the united states.
Why do you mention a muslim instead of an american christian?
Typical conservative, hypocritical, alt right, loudmouth fuckerface.

@2657675

Too easy.
To each, his own. His/her appearance does me no harm.

Teach a child not to fear, they will become fearless.

I have always, always helped myself.

Anonymous