+12

With as much crap going on in the world today, this baggage handler decides to swap tags on over 250 bags at the Singapore Airport. He could go to jail for a year or pay fine for each offense. That sounds a little light to me. I'd be pretty angry if I was traveling from there.

They are calling this a mischief incident, and explained that it is not considered a security issue. They also don't have a clue why the little prick did it. Ha!

Baggage handler 'swapped hundreds of tags'The Singaporean has been charged over the alleged mischief but his motivations are still not known.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41330272
Will_Janitors avatar Technology
13 24

Jail would be too easy, tie him on the wing of an airplane and fly him to North Korea. lol

@2658597

I would guarantee he wouldn't pull that stunt ever again, you think? lol

He did it because he is a little prick.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply
@2658222

True. Hopefully my size. Ha!

@2658222

Think of it as a free upgrade.

@2658595

You are evil, too. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

I think both...the year in jail and the fine for each.

Yeah, it's bad enough when it's just an actual mistake, as opposed to willful "mischief". I don't think a year in jail sounds like too light of a sentence, though.

As in some practical joke? Pissing so many people off does suggest that this guy should get some really nasty fine and some jail time to learn that he cant do as he pleases.

What a jerk Every single passenger should sue him that will make his life harder than jail

A year in jail for switching some tags?. For what? Inconveniencing a few people? That's ridiculous

@urwutuis A year in jail for switching some tags?. For what? Inconveniencing a few people? That's ridiculous

What do you think it should be for intentionally sending 256 people's luggage to the wrong countries? What if the 256 people individually sued him for the value of their belongings and the disruption of their lives?

@Will_Janitor What do you think it should be for intentionally sending 256 people's luggage to the wrong countries? What if the...

I didn't mean it was OK just that a year in jail is extremely excessive. The airlines lose luggage all the time and it's a lot more than 250 bags. Do they go to jail?
It's inconvenient not criminal.
Maybe they're only paying him 35 cents an hour and he's pissed.
Your bag won't get there till tomorrow? BFD.

@urwutuis I didn't mean it was OK just that a year in jail is extremely excessive. The airlines lose luggage all the time and...

Oh I think it will be a lot longer than tomorrow if ever. All the tracking is gone when the tags go. But if it's not a BFD to you, that's ok with me.

That couldn't happen to me, i don't fly anymore..
If i can't drive there, i don't need to go..

They should take a survey and ask the passengers what they should do to him..