This song annoys me...it means the girl he is after is ugly/fat or both and just has a good heart...what the that is insulting to any girls out there like that he describes!!! what is your thought?

Image for post This song annoys me...it means the girl he is after is ugly/fat or both and just has a good heart...what the that is insulting to any girls out there like that he describes!!! what is your thought?
mona1986s avatar People & Celebrities
2 15
@2658602

I know what he saying as you said he only loves her within that means on the outside she is ordinary

@2658604

I know, it is either fat/ugly/ordinary

Don't listen to it.

@StarzAbove Don't listen to it.

I don't but it was on radio this morning and it was on my mind a lot

He isn't saying you are ugo but i like your soul. She could be beautiful yet he sees only the beauty within.

It reminds me of " I just want to use your love tonight" about dude cheating on his girlfriend Josie with a little kid. It's a chomo song and everyone loves it.

@mona1986

so I guess you prefer the sexualization of women and objectifying them instead? SMH! stop being absolutely ridiculous! outside ebauty only lasts but a short time, what makes a person beautiful into old age is who they are on the inside

I prefer this song however:

@mona1986

but i do agree that the wording is very poor, that is why i prefer Paul brandts song, it compliments her in every way but letting her know that who she is as a person is what makes her the most beautiful.

I don't really think that's what it means. However, saying "I don't want another pretty face" is not often not interpreted so well, by the recipient of the sentiment. :)
Ever heard THIS one, Bird?
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>