Waiting, waiting....I hate waiting. We wait in line at the grocery store, at the gas station, appointments, we wait for health test results, we wait on others to reply to our emails or PMs, we wait in line to use a public restroom, we wait for forgiveness, we wait at the license branch, wait, wait, wait that's all we do. Most of our lives are spent waiting on something. Amirite?

Right now I'm waiting for a garage door repair man to show up. Most of our lives are spent waiting.

https://media.giphy.com/media/88EvfARM1YaCQ/giphy.gif
StarzAboves avatar Language
13 21

I know what you mean! d smilie

@JanHaskell I know what you mean!

It's maddening when waiting on a repairman who was supposed to be here two hours ago....Yikes. lol

Or waiting in a doctor's office for over an hour and then when seeing the doctor you're out in 15 minutes.

@2658667

Exactly..... I need to work on my patience meter. lol

You should try being married to a woman! Ha Ha Ha! Image in content

@Will_Janitor You should try being married to a woman! Ha Ha Ha!...

haha My husband is bad enough.... I'm always waiting on him. Drives me batty!

@2658671

Exactly, all the traffic lights we have to wait on....it's maddening.

@2658702

It's crazy, isn't it. If they say they'll call, they should.

Half the population is standing in line, and the other half is in a hurry to get in that line.

I can wait. What else can I do?

@AckaDack I can wait. What else can I do?

That's about all of us can do....wait and wait some more.

@2659074

I have to disagree, we wait more now than we ever did before. We leave phone messages, and wait for a reply which never comes. I waited 5 days for medical test results, finally I called them, and they had misplaced my file. Go figure.

Oh yes lines are long employees few. Don't change lines or you end up further behind.

Starz - Iread a book one time that said relax and enjoy the waiting, bring a book, or read the headlines in the grocery store papers. I wish I remembered the book title,I think you would enjoy it, will do some searching maybe I can find it.