+2

I have been to the gym more than once this week for an over an hour, I walk in the pool for an hour then I come home rest then few hours later I go I walk to the gym and I do 30 minutes of the bike then weights and then I walk back home, and tonight I'm planning to go again with my brother, I want to go again. I'm starting to like the gym again.

Image for post I have been to the gym more than once this week for an over an hour, I walk in the pool for an hour then I come home rest then few hours later I go I walk to the gym and I do 30 minutes of the bike then weights and then I walk back home, and tonight I'm planning to go again with my brother, I want to go again. I'm starting to like the gym again.
mona1986s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
3 10

Good on you. Keep it up!

It's a good addiction.

When you work out regularly, your body starts to crave it. That's a good thing.

Congratulations for all the efforts you've made to keep yourself health and happy!

I used to do moderate workouts when I was into building a healthier body and even just putting in the efforts were enough to make me feel I accomplished a minor feat... I would imagine you feel the same way, no?

@PartyOfOne Congratulations for all the efforts you've made to keep yourself health and happy! I used to do moderate workouts...

yes, but it doesn't feel like effort anymore anyways, it does sometimes, when I was younger I loved going to the gym but then there were times when I would feel down and I would stop, but then I'd start again, but I'm feeling better now and I'm slowly loving it again. I don't understand why I'm putting the weight back on, I lost a few kilograms/pounds but I'm putting it back on again, but it doesn't look like I, I just weighed myself tonight and I've put on 2kg / 4lms

@mona1986 yes, but it doesn't feel like effort anymore anyways, it does sometimes, when I was younger I loved going to the...

I still give you high praise for all your attempts ;D

I remember there being several reasons for unexpected weight gain but, to be honest, I can't remember any of them clearly - I have a mind like a sieve :( I'll let a Google search help you with those :)

It was good connecting with you, again - best wishes.

lol pay rediculou sgym fees to ride a bike, sorry i find that silly, or using a treadmill, just run outside or ride a bike outside, much more pleasant and it doersn;t cost an arm and a leg. good for you for exercising, but if all your gonna use is a bike machine and treadmill save yourself 50+$ a month and go outside and do it.