Honestly. Are you comfortable with your body...every pudgy handful...and every extra pocket of fat and flab?

Image for post **Honestly. Are you comfortable with your body...every pudgy handful...and every extra pocket of fat and flab?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 21
@2659717

You know how in your mind you can feel over your body? So... other messages can keep intruding... and plus if you were about 90 pounds once, it does take time to get used to the extra layer of "physical comfort".

@2659741

That is interesting...

No, not so much.

I would be more comfortable doing things if I were 10-15 lbs lighter. Even if I were lighter though, I would never be satisfied. How sad is that?

Used to be... <s> Sometimes as we get older, the body just gets broken or parts wear out. We can bitch about it, but then we have to kick back and look back on a life that we lived hard and think.... yeah.... I lived life as a participant instead of a bystander, it is all ok.

@2659754

Ever thought of taking a Vitamin B complex? It is supposed to increase ones appetite...it worked with me. Also I've heard Remeron (a type of an SSRI) also does that.

@2659787

Yes...why not? People probably think you're lucky...but it's also an issue.

@2659797

I had a friend who was always struggling to gain weight...and to make matters worse he had this ideal image of himself as a body builder.... He could lose 5 pounds a day if he was stressed out...

He started taking Remeron and doing the usual...having smoothies every 2 hours...etc...it took a great deal of dedication for him to finally gain some weight.

I'm 52 and yet still muscular and in shape. I owe it to heavy rock drumming(the most intense workout ever.) I've never had much fat. 5'9" and a muscular 190lbs with a hint of a belly.

no, always working to better myself working out