+10

I don't know hun, maybe it has something to do with the Nazi flag right behind you?

Image for post I don't know hun, maybe it has something to do with the Nazi flag right behind you?
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 14
@2660062

Really? Did not know that...why?

@2660413

So they must think Trump is pro-nazi....I wouldn't go as far to say that...

@Sukiesnow So they must think Trump is pro-nazi....I wouldn't go as far to say that...

I don't think he's pro nazi as much as he's afraid dismissing them entirely would cost him the next election

Lol its funny whenever i see women with anti feminist shirts I think of them coming home and saying hit me again daddy you know I like it that way.

These are grade A bimbos. Wasting their lives. Probably thinking too much about how many dicks they want in them to actually string a logical sentence together

And the account is Aryan state...

What's the context, why do they have a nazi flag behind them?

@2660610

Well consider that I'm not always in sync with what is happening in north America so you will excuse me if I want to know what's the story. The post could be satire.

@2660159

Oh those poor nazis....