VicZincs avatar Language
5 25
@2660096

if Obama said it they would be saying "take that ghetto talk back to the slums of Chicago!"

Our president is wasting time fueding with sports teams. What is this hollywood gossip column BULLSHIT!? #justdoyourdamnjob

I'm not a fan of Trump either, but please provide a reliable source where he referred to Nazis as "very fine people."
Relentlessly demonizing Trump and making wild accusations and assumptions is only hurting the left's reputation. The average person in the street is seeing how the left is carrying on, and is looking to the right for sanity.
If your goal is to create a massive backlash and an uprising of far-right ideology, then you're doing a fine job.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet I'm not a fan of Trump either, but please provide a reliable source where he referred to Nazis as "very fine...

Let me get this straight -

You are not questioning that he called those who silently protest by kneeling during the national anthem "SOBs". That's not in question.

You are asking for transcripts of the August 15th press conference where he clearly said that there were "fine people on both sides." Right? Because I have read those transcripts and you can too, just google it.

I will concede that he did 'clarify' that statement by claiming that some of those protesters on the confederate side were not "neo-nazis and white supremacists". And by saying that he was confirm that some of them were.

@2660328

I kneel to pray and so I knelt when I played this song.

@2660335

you're psychotic are you getting your news from the enquirer....oh wait of course you are why am I even asking.

@2660328

Pedantic bullshit about what to do during the anthem is about as important as what kind of shoes the president's aides are wearing today. It's just something used to rile people up about nothing because riled up people are very easy to manipulate.

Anonymous