I had food two hours ago, and now I'm hungry again, and before that I had a cheese tomato sauce Lebanese sandwich, why am I hungry every two or so hours, I know it can be a good thing diet wise but, I'm not intentionally eating and I don't massive amounts in on go, when I eat e few bites I tend to get full, but I try to eat what I can then save it cause I know I will get hungry again!!! what are your thoughts?

mona1986s avatar Food & Drink
2 9

Go to your doctor....they can send you to a gastroenterologist to be tested. Erratic eating habits aren't normal.

I think I told you that before.

@Sukiesnow Go to your doctor....they can send you to a gastroenterologist to be tested. Erratic eating habits aren't...

I'm not having a straw stuck up my butt, thank you, I think it is a good thing diet wise to eat every few hours plus I'm exercising more than I'm actually eating, I'm working out at least over two hours I think that balances on how often I am eating, plus I don't binge I eat every few hours not in one go. I looked it up it is healthier what I'm doing, plus the weight gain is muslcle gaining and water retention. I do not like my GP

@mona1986 I'm not having a straw stuck up my butt, thank you, I think it is a good thing diet wise to eat every few hours...

Get a new GP. If you get to see a gastroenterologist...you don't know what their diagnosis will be. You are jumping to conclusions and that might not be the best thing for your health.

I've been to see gastrocs several times; mostly in your case what they might do is put a tube (with a picture taking device) down your throat to see what's happening. For whatever procedure you decide to go for...insist on being put under for them...that way you will wake up happy. Some places will try to talk you out of being anesthesized but insist upon it.

@Sukiesnow Get a new GP. If you get to see a gastroenterologist...you don't know what their diagnosis will be. You are jumping...

no I don't like having a straw down my throat, there is nothing wrong with my health I just eat more than usual but I would prefer that than binge on ice cream or something in one sit.

@mona1986 no I don't like having a straw down my throat, there is nothing wrong with my health I just eat more than usual but...

Well then, stop complaining about it online...if you aren't willing to listen and hear what we say.

@Sukiesnow Well then, stop complaining about it online...if you aren't willing to listen and hear what we say.

no I just don't want a specialist to tell me what is not wrong with me when I know myself, and I want other alternatives other than more medications, I wasn't arguing with you I just don't trust Dr right now

@mona1986 no I just don't want a specialist to tell me what is not wrong with me when I know myself, and I want other...

I understand. But think about it...and if symptoms persist you might want to revisit it...for your health.

Eating several small meals a day is healthy.
If your caloric intake is normal, and you arent idle.......
What's the question/opinion?

When you feel hungry...eat.