ok I do make comments and then ask for an opinion, then whether I like the opinion or not I might disagree with it or not like it, but I have my reasons XD I don't know my reasoning but yes ok!!! jeeeezzzz !!!!!!

mona1986s avatar People & Celebrities
1 15

You don't have to like the opinions you get by asking for them, of course. I'm sure you must understand that when you seek them, though, that you will likely receive some you aren't real happy about.

Just consider it more carefully...do you really want help or not... If not...just don't do it.

Some people simply want approval for what they are doing. Learn to give that to yourself.

@mona1986 it says post your opinion on Amirite so I post

Your posts are more ramblings about your life and what you think - a thought is not always an opinion... especially when it relates to a feeling.

You've been on here for long enough to note what Opinions and Questions are like.

@Sukiesnow Your posts are more ramblings about your life and what you think - a thought is not always an opinion... especially...

you ramble about some many things that are on your mind that doesn't need to be put on here but yet you still express them, I haven't posted much lately and hesitated to say anything because I get told I argue too much, but yet you are the one arguing with me because I did not like your suggestion/s

@mona1986 you ramble about some many things that are on your mind that doesn't need to be put on here but yet you still...

Give me an example. I might ramble on in comments...that is up to the commenter...but rarely in my Opinions or Questions.

So...you can express what you are feeling/thinking on comments...but it's better to keep your Opinion and/or Question as an idea that is put succinctly...brief and short....

@mona1986 no, I doooooo whatevveeeeerrrr IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII waaaaaaaaant XD hehe

What's the point of being on here... Why don't you join SimilarWorlds.com...you'd like it there more.

Anonymous