Jaxxis avatar Politics
3 34
@2660554

Don't you think it's a bit odd that almost all of the "hijackers" were Saudis yet we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan?

urwutuiss avatar urwutuis Yes- the proof is staggering +1Reply

No, I do not think our government had a hand in 9/11.

9/11 is the result of a violent, hateful, regressive religion. The same religion we're not allowed to criticize and must bend over backwards to accommodate, even though the belief system teaches such peaceful things as executing gays and stoning women for getting raped.

@Wunderscore a muslim atheist?

I'm saying muslim atheist as in someone who used to be a muslim but became an atheist, if you're an atheist in saudi arabia (as one of their citizens) you will be killed.

@Wunderscore So why not just say atheist?

It's in order to underline the fact that it's about being a former muslim and not a christian or hindu or whatever.

@JanHaskell No.

No. Just No. Not even an inkling there might have been some wrong-doing in the upper echelons of govt?

@JanHaskell No.

You are probably the only one who thinks that way...in America.

@Sukiesnow You are probably the only one who thinks that way...in America.

No, I am not. Look at the comments by Star, Chris, and Rooster .... and the majority of people that I know personally in real life.

@2660426

"Of course?" I swear, you really hate America.. Why live here if you hate it so much?

I wouldn't believe that 911 was an inside job because obviously why the fucking hell would you sentence your own people to death just so you can invade some oil rich country.

But since I heard of "operation Northwood" when JFK was presented a false flag operation so that the US could go to war with Cuba I started believing that there are people high up in the ranks who are willing to sacrifice innocent people to further their aim. Otherwise why so much secrecy, I know that all recordings of the incident were taken away and all that was released was a couple of bad videos.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I wouldn't believe that 911 was an inside job because obviously why the fucking hell would you sentence your own...

Have you ever noticed we only invade oil rich counties without nukes regardless of their policies or human rights violations?
If they're willing to risk people in war and kill millions do you think they'd have a problem manufacturing consent?
Look at what they're doing and have done to Puerto Rico.

The govt, and the people who own it, don't care about the citizenry past being livestock on a tax farm.
Things like Civil forfeiture, Homeland Security and the Patriot Act are not for public safety. Neither is militarizing the police.

James Madison said the role of govt is to protect the minority of the opulent from the majority and that's exactly what they do.
They're gearing up for a lot of civil unrest.

urwutuiss avatar urwutuis Yes- the proof is staggering +2Reply

It's blatantly obvious the govt was not only involved but did the planning.
The evidence is overwhelming.
It's distressing that there are people who refuse to believe their govt is capable of such treachery. As if human nature had changed the day pilgrims landed at Plymouth Rock.
The NIST and commission reports are an insult to the intelligence and would be laughable under other conditions. Just the fact that they said they "found no evidence explosives were used" yet neglected to mention they didn't look isn't just telling it's a felony although after removing evidence from the scene of a crime it's almost negligible.
Unless the laws of physics were suspended on 9/11 the govt was involved.

It's highly possible the US govt orchestrated it. And Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with it.

@Sukiesnow It's highly possible the US govt orchestrated it. And Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with it.

Hahaha! Yeah right, and she didn't know anything about it right or she wouldve stopped it? Give me a break. Behind the curtain they are one in the same. Hillary refers to "Us and Them" and she's not talking about Reps and Dems,honey she's talking about the USGovt, and the American people. Sad fact.

Azlottos avatar Azlotto Yes- the proof is staggering +1Reply

How stupid is is for someone to answer "Yes" to this question. "Hell yes! The American government wants America to be attacked. There are some seriously anti-American Amiriters and they can be found within a red border on this post. As far as your answer choices? I would have chosen "No" if the sarcastic "our government loves us" wasn't included.

@JerryHendrickson Was? It's still under investigation.

By who? (or is that whom)
The NIST and Commission reports were final conclusions. There are no official investigations that I'm aware of.
If there are after 16 years would you call it proper?

The fact is it was never properly investigated. The NIST and commission reports are a joke just like their computer model of the collapse which looks nothing like what happened
If you saw this thing unfold it was bullshit on top of bullshit starting right from the beginning with finding not one but two of the hijackers passports on the sidewalk outside the towers and 400 trucks a day removing evidence from the scene of a crime. That's a felony. (Not the passports removing evidence.)
I couldn't believe they expected people to buy the passport story.It was a dead give away of what was to come.

Anonymous