Ladies, how soon after being with your love interest did you allow that person to see you without your makeup?

PartyOfOnes avatar Jokes & Humour
5 17
@2660422

Seeing past the makeup has mostly been automatic - I grew up around four sisters, close in age, so almost no guesswork for me :)

Right after sleeping together....

@Sukiesnow Right after sleeping together....

While I wrote the question, I was trying to anticipate what most women would say and your post was very much spot on :D

Thanks for sharing ;)

Girls can be really weird when it comes to looks or make up, I've seen my girlfriend without make up countless times but she will refuse to show her face in video chat if she thinks she doesn't look good, my words seem to never have an effect to mend this.

@2660660

It's not about photos, it's nothing that lasts, just to show herself and I cant convince her, I have to blackmail her my closing my camera to get her to show her facebiggrin smilie

@2660434

Ah... love interests can be so messy - so can makeup; I can't be sure but I'm going to guess you have it purty danged good. No lipstick obligations nor waxing your brows... could life be any better?!

I have never worn makeup

I have no idea, probably after we were married.

I don't consider brow products and mascara as makeup because they're a part of me. If you see me on a daily basis, that's the only makeup I'm wearing. But very few people have seen me without at least my brows done

@Wunderscore I don't consider brow products and mascara as makeup because they're a part of me. If you see me on a daily basis...

I have an unintentional knack for seeing past women's makeup unless it's intricate - either way, though, I make no condemning judgements - people are as they are, and I'm fine with that :)

I don’t wear makeup and my love interests have never complained about it.

Hey, thanks for your input ;)

Anonymous