+7

You know what's actually disrespectful to the American flag? The confederate flag and statues of confederate generals. Kneeling? - that's actually always been a sign of deep respect.

Image for post You know what's actually disrespectful to the American flag? The confederate flag and statues of confederate generals.  Kneeling? - that's actually //**always**// been a sign of deep respect.
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
5 44

Taking a knee is a good way to protest. Certainly better than marching with tiki torches and chanting "Jews will not replace us!"

@StarzAbove Trump thinks those people are "fine" people. Geez.

John Cleese explains the "Dunning-Kruger" effect.

Trump in a nut shell.

@Chris_the_Demon John Cleese explains the "Dunning-Kruger" effect. Trump in a nut shell.

Ha, he hit the nail on the head with that one. I've said all along how stupid Trumpo is....lol Now we have proof.

@StarzAbove What's sad, is the moron thinks he's smart. lol

That comes from an undeserved and unearned sense of entitlement which is not uncommon among those who owe their success to inherited wealth.

@StarzAbove Exactly. He has no idea how the common people live....

And no sense of responsibility or accountability when it comes to his words and actions.

He's a delusional, egotistical, spoiled man-child who throws a tantrum when things don't go his way.

@Chris_the_Demon And no sense of responsibility or accountability when it comes to his words and actions. He's a delusional...

You said it all.... and I just saw on TV him bragging about what a great job he's doing helping those in Puerto Rico.... and the governor down there says just the opposite, Trump lies and doesn't realize everything he says can be proved just the opposite. I seriously think he is in the first stages of dementia. He lies so much he can't remember what lie he told 5 minutes ago.

@StarzAbove You said it all.... and I just saw on TV him bragging about what a great job he's doing helping those in Puerto...

This behavior is nothing new. He's run his entire life like this since the vile and despicable Roy Cohn first took Trump under his wing in the early 80's.

Interesting reading; https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06...n.html?mcubz=0

@Chris_the_Demon This behavior is nothing new. He's run his entire life like this since the vile and despicable Roy Cohn first took...

Wow, thanks for the info. Looks like Trump laid down with a dog and got up with fleas. I don't remember Cohn, but if Trump had any morals way back then, he wouldn't have listened to that guy. But the past is past, now we have to contend with this incompetent jerk, who is ruining America.

I can't believe people are getting riled up about the proper way to pose during a song

Kneeling should be a proper position, I think it's even more respectful than standing, I really dont get the problem. Why is a respectful position being criticized?

None of this would be happening if Trump had kept his yap closed. Now most of the NFL teams are objecting to him, not the flag, but to the president.

Oh, by the way, our minister asked all of us to kneel in prayer this morning....I guess Trump would have objected to that as well, just saying.

@2660843

Nothing like what has happened today. They are all standing solid now against Trump because of what he has said. That's a fact, believe what you want, but Trump is causing this problem.

@2660848

Yes, just a few were in the weeks past, and if Trump hadn't said anything, none of what occurred today would not have happened. Today they were all standing together, whether they were kneeling or standing. And it was all because of what Trump said, even called them SOBs. What kind of a president does that, I'll answer that. A stupid, hateful man like Trump, who doesn't care about the people he's supposed to govern.

Donald wouldn't kneel to the head of Saudi Arabia...which shows then that he has no respect.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +2Reply

Take a kneeeee, Mr. Z
Take a kneeeeeeee!

Statues and the Confederate Flag is our history.Deep respect is kneeling on two knees.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree +1Reply

What is the matter with that? Like...how or why does it bother you?

In Canada there is the partie Québécois....they are for seceding from Canada... Why is something like that threatening?

@2660846

Isn't calling them "twigs" a bad thing? Marky.

@2660854

What do they call people like us?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +1Reply
@2660873

I don't get it. We'r'e not green.

I'll bet they have a whole array of names for us...

"Kneeling? - that's actually always been a sign of deep respect."
Oh, Really? I'm lucky to have you to explain these things, Vic. I learn something new every day.

@Thinkerbell "Kneeling? - that's actually always been a sign of deep...

Those kneeling are being forced to show respect for their captors. Ball player are not forced. However some would like to force them to stand out of respect.

You can't force someone to respect you but you can force them into a postural position.

@Thinkerbell Ergo, kneeling is not always a sign of deep respect.

You win. You are so much smarter than me. I kneel before you in deep respect of your superior intellect.

@VicZinc You win. You are so much smarter than me. I kneel before you in deep respect of your superior intellect.

You don't have to kneel, Vic, just try to mend your muddleheaded ways.

After all, isn't that what a good communalist should strive to do? biggrin smilie

Anonymous