+17

Our lives would be different if we didn't need sleep, amirite?

How would it be different and what would you miss? I'd miss dreaming...but if we had enough energy to not sleep...that would be fine with me... Although even a computer wears out by being used ALL the time...so perhaps some down time might be good. I can think of a lot of good things by never having to sleep...not so many bad things...what about you?

Image for post **Our lives would be different if we didn't need sleep, amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
9 19
@2660817

Do you prefer an actual bed over a slightly used coffin?

@2660837

I have one with no sperm stains. I think.

I imagine they would be. I'm grateful for the respite of sleep, myself, even though my dreams are often disturbing.

@Piper2 I imagine they would be. I'm grateful for the respite of sleep, myself, even though my dreams are often disturbing.

As are my dreams disturbing sometimes. There was this one dream that I had months ago that haunts me... I've analyzed it like crazy so it's not so bad anymore.

First of all "it's been a LONG day" would take on new meaning...but you could make appts whenever...

I would still write stupid stuff on the Hinterweb about stuff, that I know nothing about.

If I didn't sleep I wouldn't dream, which is why I always politely decline any invitations to become a vampire.

I have a love/hate relationship with sleep. I love to dream, I love it if I actually feel rested. What I hate is how much time it takes. If we didn't need sleep, we would have so so much more time to do what needs to be done and what we want to do. Of course, that's assuming jobs then didn't switch to like 16-20 hour "workdays' instead........

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +1Reply
@Trish I have a love/hate relationship with sleep. I love to dream, I love it if I actually feel rested. What I hate is...

I like good sleeps even more than presents. The dicey thing is they can be infrequent and you never know when they might occur.

Ha ha...

Yeah everyone would go insane.

Anonymous