primeiros avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
12 75

No...with a little extra effort, i got the cellaphane off of the cheese..

@2661317

Sounds like they are awesome people. :)
Thank you for joining. :)

@2661318

Me neither. I've had a friend who I consider to be a very strong person because of the way she handled an extremely difficult situation, and the fact that she was saved by someone doesn't diminish her strength to me.

@2660946

Thank you for joining. :)
I personally don't think it's weakness to want or need help to get through a very difficult situation.

@2660963

Not even when running out of toilet paper in a public restroom? xp smilie
Just kidding. Thank you for joining. :)

@2660970

That's very cool. :)

@2660973

You are my hero, dad.

@2661099

Don't try to turn this into an overkill.

I mean, that I respect you very much and see you as an example of a human being, who doesn't convey to the rules, but breaks boundaries in many ways. Some of them might be good, some of them might be bad, but that is not up to me to decide. I'm not on this Earth to be the supreme judge. I'm just a Finnish prick. In both good and bad.

@2660973

No prob. :)
We are both lucky on that account (my dad is quite the guy too).

No problem.

I just put on my Green Lantern outfit. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell No problem. I just put on my Green Lantern outfit.

Hey! Great! A hero arrived! lol
Thank you for joining!

@primeiro Hey! Great! A hero arrived! lol Thank you for joining!

You're welcome, Primeiro!

Are there any evildoers you want me to zap? biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell You're welcome, Primeiro! Are there any evildoers you want me to zap?

Hmm.. No specific request. You may just continue zapping the evildoes you find on your way. Just don't include me on the list. :P

@Thinkerbell Yes, but today I'm dressed up as Green Lantern, not the Green Hornet...

Lol, Thinkerbell, I see (I am not well informed about comics) - as kids, we were not so much into comics on our side, they wanted us to read good literature - lol.
biggrin smiliehehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Oh, you missed a lot, Marianne.

Lol, maybe - which did you like most?

On our side, there were Tintin, Astérix & Obélix, Lucky Luke, etc., etc., from your side Disney's Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, etc., or the Tex Avery, the Hanna Barbera heroes and villains, etc.

smile smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@Marianne Lol, maybe - which did you like most? On our side, there were Tintin, Astérix & Obélix, Lucky Luke, etc., etc...

My favorites were Donald Duck adventures, drawn by Carl Barks.

My father has an original edition of The Old Castle's Secret. biggrin smilie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T...tle%27s_Secret

You can find a pdf reprint of it (and many others) here:

https://www.fantagraphics.com/i...03-preview.pdf

@Thinkerbell My favorites were Donald Duck adventures, drawn by Carl Barks. My father has an original edition of //The Old...

Oh, that is good - I would have liked it as a kid, but it is never too late to enjoy it - lol.

I saved the link, thank you, Thinkerbell. smile smilie

@2660952

True. I wasn't being very clear when I wrote that. Let me rephrase. What I meant is just that "needing a hero" (needing to be rescued from a very difficult situation) doesn't automatically mean weakness (to me at least).

@2660984

Yes. I see your point, and I agree that calling someone a "hero" and giving them unwanted notoriety is not necessarily the best way of appreciating their good deed.

@2660974

Thank you for joining. :)
Great song!

Yes, many times, and he always comes to my rescue. lol

There have been times, when I have been scared shitless. Well, perhaps some poo may have come out and that is the major contributor to that said situation.

Yes and no.

Even now I think I'm a weak person, an alcoholic and stupid fuck. I can't really take care of myself. So, perhaps I do need a hero, but the one thing that saves people most is feeling loved and knowing, that you are loved. Some shit you have control over, some you don't.

It's the most basic thing in the world. I'm not into Jebus stuff, but the Christian values are basically good ones. Too bad nobody seems to care about them, most of all those with most power in the world.

@ZonkeyBalls There have been times, when I have been scared shitless. Well, perhaps some poo may have come out and that is the...

lol :D
Yeah, I very much agree with the point about feeling loved and knowing that you are loved.
Thank you for joining. :)

@2661182

Thank you for joining. :) That's very cool, and that song is awesome - didn't know it. :)

Nah, I'm my own hero.

@Crimson Nah, I'm my own hero.

That's good, lol.
Thank you for joining. :)

Of course, but not of a kind of knight or superman, rather of somebody who would help in case of long-lasting work overload.

@2688010

It's a good thing your Rottweiler wasn't a Chihuahua, JD. swt smilie

@Thinkerbell It's a good thing your Rottweiler wasn't a Chihuahua, JD.

Chihuahuas are completely unaware of their own size, when compared to other dogs. Really, really, stupid dogs - and irritating. My former neighbor had two and I used to shout at them: "Kill the bastard!" whenever a much larger dog came about and those little tits started barking at it like crazy mofos.

@2688010

Wow, that must have been a bit shocking, to say the least. Good thing that your Rottweiler acted on time!
Thank you for joining. :)

well, no

@AckaDack well, no

Thank you for joining. :)

@2661268

Thank you for joining. :)

Anonymous