-3

This is very upsetting because I have loved football and the Pittsburgh Steelers for as long as I can remember. On Sunday, 9/24/17, the Steelers left Alejandro Villanueva as the only Steeler on the field with his hand on his heart. I hereby boycott football until politics are removed from it. The NFL is shameful and no longer worth my time. God bless our men and women in the United States military.

People are really pushing it. If this keeps up, we're all in big trouble. So many of us are completely fed up. Soldiers died for you assholes; stand the fuck up.

Image for post This is very upsetting because I have loved football and the Pittsburgh Steelers for as long as I can remember. On Sunday, 9/24/17, the Steelers left Alejandro Villanueva as the only Steeler on the field with his hand on his heart. I hereby boycott football until politics are removed from it. The NFL is shameful and no longer worth my time. God bless our men and women in the United States military.
JerryHendricksons avatar Politics
3 19

What's next? Black players ganging up to hurt white players that stand during the anthem? And then raising a fist in divisive triumph? A race war on the NFL fields?

These jag holes need to play their little game and shut the phuck up about their politics. Time and place dudes. If you have so much concern about the plight of the poor oppressed black race, then go into the community - on your own time and DO something about it! Spend some of your millions to help out your brutha. But never, NEVER forget the country that made your own success possible.

@2662330

I doubt that any of these overpaid hypocrite athletes will take up your dare, Lin.

They're having much too much fun here (including too many of them abusing women).

What Linnster said. Shut up or leave.

This comment was deleted.
@2661572

And you, calling me an idiot with your filthy shirt. Please bathe Einstein.

@2661572

There is no way in Hell that you would ever have the balls to say that to my face in ten million years pansy boy.

@2661572

Come here: 17 Bennett St. Hornell N.Y. and call me an idiot to my face. I'll beat your worthless ass for every inch of your life.

@2661584

That's politically incorrect hypocrite.

@2661584

What's your address? I gave you mine.

The answer is simple-don't play the anthem before every game-this doesn't happen in most of the world (international matches and cup finals only in Britain).And stop linking your sports to the military.I cringe when the commentators have to make their compulsory statement in support of the military.Only happens over here around the time of rememberance Sunday.

@ThePrinceofWales The answer is simple-don't play the anthem before every game-this doesn't happen in most of the world...

Don't play the anthem? That's your solution?

How about let's not acquiesce to the false narrative by the racially charged act of disrespect for America?

It was the NFL that hooked their wagons to the military. It's the NFL allowing this disrespect to occur.

What do you think of the people in the stands who are talking, or eating during the anthem? Do you boycott them also?

Flrdsgnss avatar Flrdsgns Disagree +1Reply

Sports is not the time or place to protest.

I'm surprised one or more of the Amirite liberals haven't come on this post to remind us that these players should be allowed freedom of expression, although I didn't hear any liberals complain when the NFL management did not permit freedom of expression by the Dallas Cowboys.

https://sportsday.dallasnews.co...-helmets-games

And of course it works two ways. Anyone who disapproves of the mode of expression chosen by the players in question is free to not watch NFL games, like Jerry.