Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 37

I don't know about everyone but it's illogical to believe that we're the only planet that is inhabited by living beings, there are millions of other galaxies with gajilion planets many of which can sustain life. Whether aliens have come to Earth however is entirely another topic.

@Sukiesnow If we are sending out emissaries...then surely they are.

Sending emissaries? To where? No sentient life has been discovered anywhere yet.

@Sukiesnow Obviously we aren't looking in the right places.

I don't think we have the means to look very thoroughly

@Sunny_the_skeptic I don't think we have the means to look very thoroughly

And we are missing the intelligence of the sixth, seventh and eighth senses. Probably more.

I believe there is intelligent life somewhere out in the vastness of space.

However I do not believe aliens have ever visited Earth. Nor do I believe that anyone has ever seen a "UFO".

@2661803

I was referring to the people who insist that what they saw were alien space ships. I would put them in the same group as those who believe crop circles are made by aliens.

Also anyone who claims he/she was abducted by aliens and then subjected to various experiments involving an anal probe.

@2661874

Back in the 70's UFO's and alien abductions became very popular topics in the media. There was a bestselling book called "Chariots Of The Gods" that argued the technologies and religions of ancient civilizations came from aliens who were thought to be gods. They made a movie out of it and then a TV show. LOL...ridiculous.

Though as I recall, stories about Bigfoot were quite popular as well...

@2661897

My brother loves that show "Finding Bigfoot" on Animal Planet.

Eight seasons and nothing to show for it. Not even a crappy fake picture like they had back in the 70's. no smilie

@2661923

Yetis have big asses.

@Chris_the_Demon I was referring to the people who insist that what they saw were alien space ships. I would put them in the same...

As I have said... Actually I haven't said this one ever.

Aliens do not probe asses for fun.

Now, as a former liaison officer between our army and NATO, I can tell you there are aliens. Well, officially I was on the flyboys' payroll, but that is not the issue here. I don't even know, why I mentioned that, but then again I'm full of shit. Damn constipation. Crop circles, I don't think it's alien phenomena or at least not in the sense that silly people see the giant head lightfingers, who want to call home every fifteen minutes. I have dealt with five different species or when I say dealt with, I have been in the corner of a room and looked important, even though I rather would've been in a bar, watching naked tits. Well, night owls like other hooters... Why would anyone think there wasn't any aliens? I mean, I answered with red to this opinion, but not everybody does believe in the fucking assholes. I don't like them. Some of the experiments are too far gone, in my honest opinion.

But collecting farts? Nope. They do medical experiments for creating a hybrid species. Perhaps that's why I chose Zonkey as my theme. Hybrids are... Well... Different and strange.

@2661810

Depends upon the planet.

Venus is populated with a female race similar to humans and led by Zsa Zsa Gabor.

@2661922

I was always partial to the Girl From The Green Dimension on "Lost In Space".

@2661914

Lol...right?

Apparently in the future it's discovered that short skirts and high heels are better than pressurized space suits for surviving the dangers of space travel.

I wonder if this is in any way symptomatic of the members of society not wanting to be identified with the human race?

If you mean beings alien to our planet, I doubt the majority fully believes.

@PartyOfOne If you mean beings alien to our planet, I doubt the majority fully believes.

We disagree! I think the majority would agree...especially if asked at gun point. :)

@PartyOfOne That would definitely change my belief, LOL

Here's something you might enjoy. There's a site called Invisiblegirlfriend.com...you can go on it and make up your own gf ...what she looks like and how she is...and then she will text you nice texts and it is a bit fun... It costs abit every month to join but it is worth it for the thrill. DO check it out.

@Sukiesnow Here's something you might enjoy. There's a site called Invisiblegirlfriend.com...you can go on it and make up your...

To be honest, it doesn't seem like it'd hold my interest, especially since I'd have to do all the work then pay something on top of it, lol. No... having you to keep me company is all I need, lol :Þ

Yup, and I know for certain they exist but no one would believe that so I don't say anything

Although I know there are extraterrestrial beings outside of other mother planet, I know there are those who do not think so.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous