+15

Cleavage says: Look at Me...

Don't put it out there and then complain about what comes back.

Image for post **Cleavage says: Look at Me...**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
16 72
@2661721

Of course.

I agree and I'm a very good listener!!! Image in content

@Will_Janitor I agree and I'm a very good listener!!!

That"s disgusting.It looks like some ones Butt.

@hootowl Why? Was it saying something.

It was just a joke about the question.

"Cleavage SAYS: Look at Me..." hehe smilie

@2661782

The only ones who believe cleavage is there only to nourish babies, are the babies.

Assuming it's the right time and place, I don't thing there's anything wrong with showing a little cleavage. (or a little leg for that matter) For clubs, parties, and other social occasions in the evening? Perfectly appropriate.

What you don't want is to look trashy. A plunging neckline at work? No. At a wedding or funeral? No. At church, the PTA meeting, grocery shopping, Thanksgiving dinner at grandma's? No, no, no, and no.

@2661814

I believe you are in a class by yourself and should not take offense to an answer that is based on average cultural beliefs as the norm of acceptance. JMHO. :)

@2661814

Not a chance

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +5Reply
@2661814

Now why would you say that?

Wait a minute...Do you wear a tube top to church?

wink smilie

@2661871

That is your choice, and I support everyone's right to dress however he or she chooses.

But I still say tube tops are trashy and if that makes me a judgemental snob then so be it! hehe smilie

Then the owner of the cleavage gives you a bad look

@2661723

It's good to know that you're not one of those women who would go out with a wide cleavage then complain if people look at it.

@2661728

it's not about the way you dress, it's the way you react to that type of attention

@2661746

Do you think it's hypocritical to wear a revealing shirt and get mad at people looking, as in looking not down right drool staring.

@2661680

Then you have those who complain about a man being a pig when he looks because it isn't the one she is trying to attract.

If i had cleavage, that was natural, i would show it.
I wear particular colors that accentuate my eye and skin color.
Most people want to be appreciated for whatever assets they possess.
Does not mean you are inviting anything other than that.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +6Reply
@2661890

You counted me didn't you? I don't want to be left out of the good stuff! jolly smiliejolly smilie

@Carla If i had cleavage, that was natural, i would show it. I wear particular colors that accentuate my eye and skin...

Carla, I agree that how a woman is dressed or how much skin she shows, is not an invitation for anything more, but I think it is an invitation to look. If a woman does not want to show off what she has, she shouldn't display it in a manner to attract more than casual attention. She should not get pissed off at me for looking and pissed off at Zonky because he didn't look.

@JustJimColo Carla, I agree that how a woman is dressed or how much skin she shows, is not an invitation for anything more, but...

No doubt.
I think the " looking" is expected.
I look.
But, looking and oogling are different.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +4Reply
@Carla No doubt. I think the " looking" is expected. I look. But, looking and oogling are different.

LOL... Well, as a youngster I'm sure I oogled a few times. Now I just "appreciate".

Since I am from Colorado, and we have no beaches, the swim suits are pretty conservative compared to the thongs and bandaid sized suits you might find in Southern CA or FL. I'd probably sneak a long peek or two until I got acclimated. <s>
Just because we look, doesn't mean we want to touch.

Yes, but it also could say: get that image out of my head!

@Azlotto Yes, but it also could say: get that image out of my head!

I think hysterical blindness should be covered by this site's insurance policy. My eyes are bleeding from the wrong end of my bloody body!

@ZonkeyBalls I think hysterical blindness should be covered by this site's insurance policy. My eyes are bleeding from the wrong...

Lol...If not,I think my homeowners policy covers full moon plumbers blindness.

Thanks, Zonkey. You crack me up ; )

Sorta, but a quick glance to see how pretty they are, and not to look and stare.

Remember Guys,
cleavage is like the sun,
you can take a quick look,
BUT it's dangerous to stare

I am a breast man through and through, a nice set of tits always makes my jaw drop. Hey, it is just the way I am and what I find attractive :)

Show me some, then.

My lack thereof says “Yay no stares!”

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +4Reply
@Masha My lack thereof says “Yay no stares!”

"Lack thereof" still merits an "A" rating ;)

@2666575

So...what feature does turn you on?

@Sukiesnow So...what feature does turn you on?

Of the body: upper inner thighs but most of the time it's as subtle as hairstyle, eye makeup, a smile, the sound of her laughter, the way her eyes catch something in the distance, and I like quirky features, quirky body language.

@2667488

high five

@PartyOfOne high five

Rapid response - nice going, Tiffanee :D

If we didn't want to show it, we would cover it up.

@2666741

Unless it's a shy cleavage.

It doesn't say look at me it says look at my tits.

Since after my teens, breasts weren't that much of a focal point so, now, no big draw.