What is your first reaction/thought when you see the pink message when replying to someone?............................................ "That user couldn't be found. Are you sure the username is correct? The user may have changed their username or deactivated their account." .....................................If you see this pink message on my account, it doesn't necessarily mean that I have blocked you, more like I have deactivated.

Image for post What is your first reaction/thought when you see the pink message when replying to someone?............................................    "That user couldn't be found. Are you sure the username is correct? The user may have changed their username or deactivated their account."  .....................................If you see this pink message on my account, it doesn't necessarily mean that I have blocked you, more like I have deactivated.
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
8 14
@2661679

Thanks for commenting.

-StarzAbove

My first reaction is, "Crap! What drama happened last weekend?"

@2661708

It's fun playing hide go seek around here. lol

-StarzAbove

@2661755

But you always find me. hehe smiliehehe smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smilie