+4

I see nothing wrong with women who want to be men. After all, why shouldn't they strive to be the best?

That's right, ladies. Be the best. Be a male.

Image for post I see nothing wrong with women who want to be men. After all, why shouldn't they strive to be the best?
1 28

Is that a joke question.... I'm still laughing!

@2662142

lol I'd go anon too if I posted such tripe. hehe smiliehehe smilie6 smilie

The best would to be a soul that isn’t limited by a body. And just flying around

I don’t know how men can run without hurting their junk

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree +3Reply

This is the kind of quality post we can expect from anonymous posters.

@Budwick This is the kind of quality post we can expect from anonymous posters.

That's why I've always been against the anon postings.... if they can't use their names, they shouldn't be allowed to hide.

Oh, I know the site will never do away with it, I know that for sure.

I don't see what difference it makes whether it is anonymous or not. A post is a post and the point was made. It seems that the only response to oppose the OP point is that the poster is anonymous. So what? I don't get it. I , for one , don't want to be a man. I'm happy with myself. I could niot care less if someone is anonymous. Plaese explain why this matters.

@SweetnLow I don't see what difference it makes whether it is anonymous or not. A post is a post and the point was made. It...

Thanks for the question Sweet!

In this case the Anonymous OP was asking a loaded question, rather demeaning to women. From my own point of view, the OP wanted to make his gender demeaning joke but was too much of a coward to post it under his own, real user name, lest people get all angry, think less of him , etc.

I'm glad that you did not take offense to what many might see as crude. I'm also glad that you are happy with your gender.

@Budwick Thanks for the question Sweet! In this case the Anonymous OP was asking a loaded question, rather demeaning to...

But no one countered his point, which then makes it valid, as I see it. Why else would a woman want to be a man, unless she was feeling inferior or unhappy with herself? I did not take offense, because as someone said above, it was probably a joke post, AND, I don't want to be a man. Ewwww...lol

@SweetnLow But no one countered his point, which then makes it valid, as I see it. Why else would a woman want to be a...

Yeah, I think you're right. Who ever it was that posted this was just trying to stir up bad feelings.

It's sad that people do such things.

@Budwick Yeah, I think you're right. Who ever it was that posted this was just trying to stir up bad feelings. It's sad...

What I'm saying is that by not countering his (or HER, lol ) point with something other than "anonymous", they are essentially saying he is right.

@SweetnLow What I'm saying is that by not countering his (or HER, lol ) point with something other than "anonymous", they...

I disagree!
By not countering, they are saying they don't want to discuss the matter with some one hiding in the shadows.

Or, that they have nothing to add to the conversation.

@SweetnLow Then why do they even bother to comment?

Most of what I've written is in response to you. The rest was to dishonor anonymous posting.

I want to be a real boy.

lol, neither men or women are the best. your comment is sexist! men and women are different yes but we have our strength and weaknesses, and fact is their are only 2 genders, no matter how much you mutilate your body you are still the same gender/sex your genitals tell you. your emotions do not change that scientific fact

" Yeeaaaaah I'm going to say something I know will get me in trouble, but I will also be too much of a bitch to show my face because I'm a lonely little troll."

I don't want to be a man. In fact, that is the last thing I would want to be.

Anonymous