Jaxxis avatar Language
5 12

I frequently question my memories because I've read they're not as accurate as we believe them to be.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge I'm in a cave...what's the Mandela effect? +4Reply
@PhilboydStudge I frequently question my memories because I've read they're not as accurate as we believe them to be.

I have read that same thing about your memories, Phil. It's common knowledge, that you have problems in that area.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge I'm in a cave...what's the Mandela effect? +1Reply
@2666402

I also remember when Darth Vader said "OH GOODIE!!!" after defeating luke but now its not there anymore like what the f*ck man

@2666402

You were right, Will. See 1:37. biggrin smilie

I don't place any faith with the issue.

What's the Mandela effect. P.S.: I don't think anyone else knows...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I'm in a cave...what's the Mandela effect? 0Reply

I know my memory isn't perfect, but I had a personal experience, which a friend who also hangs out with me a lot experienced. So there's this narrow alleyway (it didn't have another side to it, it just ended because there was a wall in the way) with bushes and trees we always walked by during night, which was pretty close to the court area and we'd joke about aliens hiding there. After not having walked past it for a while, we went back to the same area and there was no sign that alleyway even existed. The separated buildings which made the alleyway in the first place were connected. There's no way they could have taken that alleyway down in such a short amount of time... Then 2 months later we see that same alleyway again, but this time it's further down the street and there's a locked gate in the entrance. If it disappears again.. Well, I don't know.