Do you wash dishes as you make them?

35% Yes 35% No 29% Other
Trishs avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 23
@2662271

Rooster you are lucky to have a dishwasher, my place too small. Maybe my next hose will have the luxury dishwasher.

Sometimes....usually I clean up after every meal.

A great pile usually in my sink even tho I wash some every day. My whole house is a wreak, I need to move out to start fresh

At night I'm likely to leave them for tomorrow, the sticky ones remain soaked in water and detergent at least a day

No, water is liquid gold around here and I don't want to waste it anyway. I wash once a day around suppertime. Any dishes after that are washed the next day. Water is too precious to not use conservatively. Watch the old movies and westerns and see how many fights were over water rights.

@ozzyboy No, water is liquid gold around here and I don't want to waste it anyway. I wash once a day around suppertime. Any...

I don't leave the water running the whole time. I do conserve water. I use it conscientiously. Thank you for sharing. You do bring up a good point.

I tend to wait till I got plenty of dishes before i do them.....

@Trish I can not stand it when dishes pile up.

It takes me about 30 minutes or less to get dishes done average with a full sink. I like doing it that way because the more i procrastinate, the more work i need to do, but I also do a better job since'd I can just chill and take my time with them, listen to the radio in the background and whatnot.

Anonymous