+7

You enjoy spending money.

What is your relationship with money like? Do you have any issues with scarcity?

Image for post **You enjoy spending money.**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 20

Who doesn't? Magic paper that you can buy food with, thanks to it I didnt have to cook last night and could order some delicious take out

@Sunny_the_skeptic Who doesn't? Magic paper that you can buy food with, thanks to it I didnt have to cook last night and could order...

Yum...and take-out can last for the next day, too!

What do you order when you order take out.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Last time I ordered a pizza and a salad

And here I thought you'd be ordering something exotic in Schezuan or Ethopian...

@Sukiesnow And here I thought you'd be ordering something exotic in Schezuan or Ethopian...

3 reasons, 1st I haven't even heard of these, 2nd I doubt our restaurants have such things, 3rd it doesn't sound like I can afford such fancy stuff.

When it's spent on something I particularly wanted to buy then yes I enjoy spending money. 乂º◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply

yeah I f*ckin wish, its more like an annoying a$$ habit

I enjoy the things I'm spending money on, but I can't say that I enjoy spending money

@Sukiesnow They go hand-in-hand darling.

I enjoy being healthy but that does not mean that I enjoy getting vaccines

@Wunderscore I enjoy being healthy but that does not mean that I enjoy getting vaccines

Then don't spend money on vaccines. I enjoy travel...and to travel abroad...you sometimes have to get vaccines....we don't have to pay for them in Canada, anyway...but even if I had to...it would be part of what I paid for in order to enjoy my travel.

I enjoy being able to afford the things I need, with enough left over to buy some of the things I just want.