You have a choice of 3 sites: a p<rn site someone recommended, a site of learning, or a site of what you're interested in buying... Which one do you pick first?

Image for post **You have a choice of 3 sites: a p<rn site someone recommended, a site of learning, or a site of what you're interested in buying...** //Which one do you pick first?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 39

Not big on porn.
Dont buy stuff online.
That leaves me learning....

Depends on which site has tic tac toe.

@2663655

Nothing nerdy about it, its versy serious.

@2663934

Oh well, hold on while I google what you said. Well I guess no, I haven't.

@2663646

What do you mean. Oral sex? I'm a simple girl.

This comment was deleted.
@2663916

Aww man. I clicked on.
Still...not a fan...

@2663926

Yeah....
Honestly? That was kind of harsh.

@2663667

That's....colorful.

The porn site that was recommended to me to buy that promotes learning about pleasures of the flesh.

The person who creates the first interactive VR porn site will be the richest person on the planet.

@Sukiesnow Make this a Post, Jim.

I'm just an old dried up husk of a man... I wouldn't know where to start. <s>

@JustJimColo I'm just an old dried up husk of a man... I wouldn't know where to start. <s>

First of all you keep saying you want to do all these things when you retire...now you are saying you're an "old dried up husk of a man"...which one is it?

You've made a few posts before...just use the exact sentence you said above and make it an Opinion. It'll be good.

@JustJimColo It means I may have secretly developed that ultimate VR machine... <s>

I knew you had the capabilities, the technology, you will soon become master of the universe!

Few people's recommendations on porn interest me, I love shopping online but i can't afford it so that leaves learning, it's free and interesting.

The two sites that don't involve porn. I used to have an addiction to it, don't wanna see that shit ever again.

@Carla Admitting an addiction is brave. Conquering one is real work. Good for you.

Well, not really.. This is the internet so it took no effort to admit it here. Admitting it to people I know in real life though, I don't think I would do that. I'll be keeping that a secret. There have been physical changes in my appearance, such as my face... Well, looking better for some reason. My eyes don't look dull anymore, I look younger (at least I think so) and they aren't half shut like a marijuana smoker. It's mostly my voice and energy levels that changed after quitting. It took me so long to quit. I've been trying the moment I felt the addiction controlling me, which was around the age of 11. When I was 18 I finally quit, (was almost 19 when I quit) and now I'm 19, soon to be 20. Will be 20 on February 28.

@Carla I meant admitting it to yourself. That is truly the most difficult thing

Ah, makes sense. Well that part was very easy for me. I knew it was an addiction for quite a while and had a constant struggle to quit... I really wish I quit sooner. So much of my life has been wasted on something so pointless.

@Carla You are still very young.

Not young enough. I would have done better in high school if I quit sooner, it was really affecting me.. Especially as a Freshman. I ended up getting mostly an F or D- as a grade. Did a bit better in Sophomore in Junior year. Then, I was able to get D and C grades. I had to redo my senior year all because of those Freshman classes I failed. Grades were a lot better then.. Finally got out of high school, so it's all over with.

I'm guessing Amirite is on the learning site, so there ya go.

Learning.

Learning, if it's a subject I'm interested in.

Depends a bit on the priority, though. If the buying thing is something that I need to check out urgently (because it's time-limited or is something I need urgently) then I'll go to that first. Then I'll check out the learning thing to see if it's something that I can use to complement my resources.

A site of learning-History.Com

Well, i need more deodorant and vitamins...so