If someone spilled coffee or red wine on your expensive outfit...what would you do?

Image for post **If someone spilled coffee or red wine on your expensive outfit...what would you do?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 27
@2664751

Well, if it was your towel, then you'd have a total Loony Toons outrageous fit and shove a dynamite somewhere, totally unspoken place.

Probably depends on how it happened, but for the most part, shit happens and I'd work on getting cleaned up. Now if I thought they did it intentionally that we be a whole different story. 😁

Thank them

@VicZinc Thank them

And ask them for $30 bucks for dry cleaning.

@VicZinc

Uncle Vic, isn't that the same suit you wore for your own funeral, eighteen years ago?

Get it professionally cleaned and send the bill

I was outside having a smoke at a small town dive bar when the new bartender came outside for a smoke as well. We got to chatting and i figured he was cool. Then he flicked his cigarette and the cherry came off and landed on my jacket near my neck. He came over and brushed it off and apologized... I'm gay, and the way he did it made my gaydar go off, but I didn't say anything other than "Ah that's OK, it happens, etc.".... I had a thing for that bartender and we were on friendly terms with each other whenever I'd go there. He even remembered what drink I would order and have it ready when I would enter the bar.
Long story short, when someone spills something on you accidentally, it was an accident and it might even bring you closer together.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet I was outside having a smoke at a small town dive bar when the new bartender came outside for a smoke as well. We...

That's very sweet. I have gay friends, whom I didn't know were gay, before we got closer to each other - //not in that sense, Aunt Sukie // - and sometimes good things come out of silly accidents.

Apologize like a damn canadian

And before somebody gives me any shit about it not being an officially issued gun over here, it's an imported one from Norway. We do share a border, albeit just a tiny bit. Might not be completely legal, but JD is planning the next zombie Apocalypse!

EDIT: To answer the question itself, I would first shoot him/her and then ask him/her to apologize. Wait... What... Oh.

Expensive outfit? Does that cover this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FR_F2_sniper_rifle

EDIT: I have Arctic Warfare somewhere near the place I used to live, dug in. Unless the raccoons have decided to go for shooting practice. By the way, that part was a joke. We don't have trash pandas in Finland.

Try to reassure the hapless "spiller" and not make a scene. I'd clean it up as best I could at the time, then either treat the stain at home (if washable) or take the outfit to the cleaners. Clothes are not as valuable as people.

@Sukiesnow You pay $600 bucks for a beige Burberry and we'll see where your priorities lie. :)

I don't care if it cost $1,000. I wouldn't wear something that was worth more than a friendship.