https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence About two in five of all victims of domestic violence are men, contradicting the widespread impression that it is almost always women who are left battered and bruised, a new report claims. Men assaulted by their partners are often ignored by police, see their attacker go free and have far fewer refuges to flee to than women, says a study by the men's rights campaign group Parity.

Image for post https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence About two in five of all victims of domestic violence are men, contradicting the widespread impression that it is almost always women who are left battered and bruised, a new report claims.  Men assaulted by their partners are often ignored by police, see their attacker go free and have far fewer refuges to flee to than women, says a study by the men's rights campaign group Parity.
mona1986s avatar Politics
2 10

It's the non-violent attacks that have left me afflicted.

@2665378

Not that I would ever condone this behavior, but I'd take her in a physical fight. So nooo, we can't fight that way. smile smilie

There is no justice for male victims of domestic abuse. At best, everyone including the cops laugh in their face, at worst, they get arrested as if they're the ones who did it. Same deal with male rape victims. Meanwhile a woman can make a false rape or abuse accusation, and if the man is very lucky and is proven innocent, he still gets treated as though he did it.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet There is no justice for male victims of domestic abuse. At best, everyone including the cops laugh in their face...

The best part is how feminists prefer rape accusations to be considered true until proven false, screw every man that falls pray to false accusations, amirite?

@2664997

I've never seen a platypus in person, but I don't deny their existence, and I don't get offended at the mere thought of them.

I've seen plenty of battered women, but not one battered man. I think your statistics are off.

@StarzAbove I've seen plenty of battered women, but not one battered man. I think your statistics are off.

it is not my statistics, I researched it before I sent this...it is from a website the link is in the statement

@mona1986 it is not my statistics, I researched it before I sent this...it is from a website the link is in the statement

Yes, I'm aware of that, but since it's your post, and you posted those stats, I referred to them as yours since you found them. No big deal....chill

Anonymous