+14

Being online means you can exercise being the best you can be and the worst you can be. It's all fun...amirite?

Online you can stretch yourself a little bit...out of your comfort zone...and why turn down an opportunity like this? You have within you the good AND the bad...why not exercise both? And nothing personal intended.

Image for post **Being online means you can exercise being the best you can be and the worst you can be.** //It's all fun...amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 9
@2665196

Most people do exercise their best often enough. It's a time to exercise the bad. And I didn't say the weird. Keep the WEIRD to yourself. Except for the Zonkey, of course.

A new business idea would be to hire a firm to really check out your potential future spouse's online personality. Companies already do that for hiring practices.

@2666376

I love Mr. Big...but that isn't a good screen shot of him...:)

You can rant to me anytime. Just say it beforehand. Release the inner B i t c h.