VicZincs avatar Language
9 10

That was brilliant Zinc. Thanks for posting. You and Scrotum_Breath tried to explain that to me more than once, and perhaps I understood this, her visual presentation made all the difference to me.

It really is a no-brainer!

I've heard of that problem. It's surprisingly tricky to understand (I seem to have a hard time wrapping my head around it), but this video helps. y smilie

Additionally, here is a link:

https://math.stackexchange.com/...y-hall-problem

@primeiro I've heard of that problem. It's surprisingly tricky to understand (I seem to have a hard time wrapping my head...

Me too. After watching that video I question whether I had ever truly understood the riddle.

@PhilboydStudge Me too. After watching that video I question whether I had ever truly understood the riddle.

Yeah, I think I probably have missed something before.
Although, even after reading the explanations on the link that I provided, I guess I'll have to think about it a bit more. :P

I hate to be a dick about this, uncle Vic.

I always knew this. It's logic. They don't train no-brainers for my second profession. I am not saying, that my intelligence is greater than any other's, especially since my best friend scores 160 and I am an idiot compared to him, with 139... Or was it 138, can't tell, I'm an idiot.

@ZonkeyBalls I hate to be a dick about this, uncle Vic. I always knew this. It's logic. They don't train no-brainers for my...

The thing is, people are misled into wanting to win the sports car, but they are too blind to realize that the real prize is the Zonks behind the other doors. :P

I suppose I worded this post wrongly.

The point being not about the paradox,

but that the dear old goat (Monty himself) died yesterday.

Anonymous