PartyOfOnes avatar
5 26
@2665703

I'm glad to see you feel that way - there was a time when I thought it was just me. Thanks for your post ;)

@2665702

Your post largely echoes my pov - thanks for putting it up ;)

I'll be the first here to stand up and say I'm fed up with the players and owners. I'm online, instead of watching a sport I used to enjoy.
I've listened to the arguments here and other sites from some who say, "The flag is just a piece of cloth." Many of those who say that, are the same ones who demand the Confederate flag be outlawed because it is a symbol of one thing or another. Why is one, now viewed as such an important symbol, and the other, just a piece of cloth?

@JustJimColo I'll be the first here to stand up and say I'm fed up with the players and owners. I'm online, instead of watching...

That would be hard for me to explain. On points such as the ones you've mentioned, the answers would have some level of complexity - not a thing I'm terribly good at. I am good at appreciating people's time and thoughts so I'd like to thank you for posting your feelings :D

Wishing you good days ahead.

@2665810

That's close to a perfect carbon copy of how I see the issue. Standing and holding you hand over your heart is fine if that's genuine but it's a monkey-see monkey-do act done on cue, and it's certainly a voluntary act, so I feel people should just go with one's true feelings in the practice and don't worry about what anyone else does.

I'm not a fan of competitive sports so I can get your take on it ;)

Thanks for your input, Tiffanee - it's always nice to see you on my posts :)

@2665829

You've put a good amount of time and effort into making your worthwhile point easily discernible - thanks for that :D

I can understand there'll be certain amounts of fluff and b.s., but for days on end of that same droning caliber? Enough was enough a long time ago.

It's been nice to see, Bozette - it always has been. Thanks for posting :)

I think we've been through this issue...

@Sukiesnow I think we've been through this issue...

I haven't been to Amirite's political section since the issue took point but even a first run of the news seemed ridiculous and, now: irritating.

Thanks for stepping in to post what you have :)

I'm fed up with the racism and police brutality that lead to its necessity. I'm fed up with the faux patriotism that makes people angry at protesters instead of comprehending the problem.

@Trish I'm fed up with the racism and police brutality that lead to its necessity. I'm fed up with the faux patriotism...

Trish, thanks for posting your view - your time and efforts are truly appreciated. Something as simplistic as standing with hand over heart, or not, became such a convoluted and fragmented mess as to seem laughable and infuriating at the same time - certainly unnecessary. My take on the entire nfl issue is they can either follow anthem tradition or not - it's anyone's freedom to choose - then go on with their day :)

Best wishes with your day ;D

Thanks for taking time to point that out - it's appreciated :)

Anonymous