Have you ever been unfairly kicked out of a place you were renting?

I wanna rant, so ignore this if you don't want to read about my internal anger right now: So there was a change of plans in my life recently and I have to leave the apartment I am in right now. This change came recently, so I decided to warn my landlady about it, since I would be leaving around October 20/21, and it's just a "norm" to warn the landlord/lady when you're leaving with a month in advance. It was unexpected, and I knew she would have to rent the place again, so it seemed the logic thing to do. Also, we, the people renting the place, paid a month in advance at the beginning, and all that, so if we also warn earlier, the last month of our stay is free (I wasn't actually counting on it being free, since I knew she would be pissed at me leaving at such time and I was ready to pay the month anyway). So, what does she do? I had barely explained the situation, and she starts yelling at me through the phone, keeps interrupting me and yelling over me, accused me of having this planned since July and pretty much gave me two days to leave. I knew she was neurotic with having things her way, but that was straight up insane. She came by today to give me the security deposit money (or whatever the name of the money is) and told me to leave by tomorrow, or she would throw my stuff in the trash. Now, the funny thing: she knows I'm from Madeira (an island of Portugal), and I don't have any family here in Lisbon, so she's pretty much saying "Fuck you, go sleep on the street". Anyway, in her mind, I went back to Madeira for the Summer, didn't take my stuff, kept paying the room that is expensive as hell while not using it, came back to do whatever wasting a looot of money on plane tickets, and now I'm going to leave again, wasting more money on travelling... just to mess with her. She accused me of ruining her life, as in I planned this with the intent to mess with her, and also, she said that she's kicking me out now because she can't get anyone in November to enter the room (BS, yes she can. The room is close to a subway station and a supermarket, and the place is decent. She can get someone here anytime she wishes, even with the price that it is). Now the truth? I was always organised, paid always in time, didn't ruin the place, cleaned it well, did my part, didn't bring people around, was always polite, never gave her any problem, and she always acted friendly to me. And the moment I have an issue that gives her a little work, she treats me like trash? Well, okay then. She's doing this illegally. She doesn't give receipts, there's no contract, she keeps the money all to herself paying no taxes for it... there's fines and jail sentence to people who do this (and it's a common thing in Portugal for people to do this to students). I don't know, but I'm pretty fucking inclined to give one word to the Finances about her and let the karma flow through her. And no, she can't do any of this. I have a friend who's a layer and my mother knows other landlords (legal ones) - all were baffled she did this, especially in the situation that she's in. Greedy fake bitch. smh