Cats avatar People & Celebrities
3 87

Why? This site provides entertainment, the only drawback is that how fun it is depends on its users only. The more content the users provide the more interesting it is, whoever has a problem then contribute to the site by making posts. The only thing that stops you is your fear that your post will seem stupid.

@2665969

I've never known any other opinion sites but sodahead and amirite, not for the sole purpose of polling at least.

@2665977

I even searched google for other poll sites just now, didn't see much, I came here as a sodahead refugee, then I stopped using the site and now I'm back again.

@2666013

Thanks, I dont intend to change what I'm using I'm just curious what other sites look like. And that doesn't really look like an opinion site to me :D

@2666016

That's a porn site....

@2666027

Sarcasm is hard to get trough writing but simple logic dictates that no opinion site will call itself "xxx"

@2666095

Ok, I will assume lod Voldemort owns the site and I guess you will keep me in the dark too biggrin smilie

@Sunny_the_skeptic Sarcasm is hard to get trough writing but simple logic dictates that no opinion site will call itself "xxx"

What, have they moved to using four exes now? Damn it! I always miss my porn on opinion sites. Wait... What..

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Yeah You Are +3Reply
@ZonkeyBalls What, have they moved to using four exes now? Damn it! I always miss my porn on opinion sites. Wait... What..

yeah I opened the site and saw a bunch of women with legs more wide open than a hippo's maw, I dont know if they had much to say but for sure had much to show. And it wasnt some well made porn site, it was cheaply designed as if done by a high schooler.

@2665977

No, you just enjoy the chance to get some of my LSD, brother.

I can read minds... Yours say... Uhmm: "At least I found toilet paper."

@2665946

Cats?

But not this cutie:

It's running so slow for me today it might be dying...

@2666180

On the day in question pages were taking ages to load.Not happening now I am finally replying to this.

@2666102

Are you completely certain, that this cat isn't a secret dog? Sometimes I look at pictures of hippos, that turn out to be actual women.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2666220

I'm sorry. This might be an LSD flashback, but what the hell did I just watch?

@2666226

And we still keep them as members?! I remember, when my cat started talking to me, I was like... Whoa, this is surreal. Luckily, he disappeared a few weeks after that. I didn't eat him. I swear with me pinky.

@2666342

You really love your cat to the death. That's... Well.. Weird.

@2666228

Sometimes I burn rubber, because I'm a car enthusiast.

I'm not certain, if condoms count, though.

@2666345

Lol, Serenity, are you referring to this joke?

Link: https://groups.google.com/forum...ns/vQyY21W6rvw
hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2668060

O.K., but it might be a bit shocking - lol. hehe smiliehehe smilie

I have wanted to try out my latest doomsday machine for four hours by now.

Let's see... I'll set the timer to thirty minutes. Good luck and have a nice death, Earth.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Yeah You Are +5Reply

RIP amirite

TASTs avatar TAST Yeah You Are +3Reply
@TAST RIP amirite

So, how many penises do you have in your collection of random body parts? I have seven.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Yeah You Are +1Reply

I strongly disagree with the post: it is a good site!

@dru18 But it could be a 'better one'.

Of course, Dru; every good thing can be improved.
smile smilie

@Marianne Of course, Dru; every good thing can be improved.

Only if the owner acknowledges that, and actually does something. I see no evidence of either.

@dru18 Only if the owner acknowledges that, and actually does something. I see no evidence of either.

I think that with patience and little steps, results will be better than with radical changes.

In too many cases, there has been too much improvement, which, in the end, resulted in conflicts and fails.

@Marianne I think that with patience and little steps, results will be better than with radical changes. In too many cases...

There has been no sign of anything radical, or little steps, for that matter. If the site is sold, than maybe.

@Marianne Well, I don't know, but selling a site is, normally, a radical change.

Except it hasn't been done...yet. And if it is, I pity the one that buys it, for it needs a lot of updates.

@dru18 Except it hasn't been done...yet. And if it is, I pity the one that buys it, for it needs a lot of updates.

Lol, Dru, I am afraid that the real value of a site is not a matter of latest technologies or too perfect people.

Well, I don't think that selling a site will improve it or be beneficial to users and personnel; you might remember that Sodahead, before they dumped us, was sold.

@Marianne Lol, Dru, I am afraid that the real value of a site is not a matter of latest technologies or too perfect people...

And this site has been sold too, back a few years ago. From what the original members tell me, it is not as good as it had been, when the original owner had it.

The people who create the site, usually are the ones that really care about the site.

@dru18 And this site has been sold too, back a few years ago. From what the original members tell me, it is not as good as...

Well, I am not sure about lesser or better quality, as views vary a lot between ages, interests, themes, systems, needs, etc.
I did not see as much as you have, so, I cannot judge.
smile smilie

@dru18 Uh, Marianne, you and I both joined roughly around the same time. Remember?

That is quite possible, and in the beginning, I spent much time to find lost Sodahead friends and their friends. And I was and still am rather busy, on and off and not so active. There was a lot of confusion with all these anonymous posts or comments, and I am not so good in guessing.

I know, multitasking is not such a good thing ...

@Marianne That is quite possible, and in the beginning, I spent much time to find lost Sodahead friends and their friends...

It was possible, so I don't know anymore about the original site than you.

I know you were trying to find Mike56. I miss him greatly.

That boats been and sailed a long time ago

I somewhat agree, that if we had more members, and some minor changes made to this site, it would be as good as Soda Head.

But Fef gave a damn. I am not too sure that this owner does.

Fuck off, ye' all.

@2666193

Alright, auntie... Uncle Vic around? I made a rather weird comment about him a while ago.

@2666202

I can't recall, really.

I think it was in my stalking thread.

@2666217

Yeah, because I thought he was. He might be. It's fifty/sixty.

@2666222

So, Primeiro is stalking the monkeys on Aunt Sukie's aircond... Shit, this is really getting confusing.

I don't think so.

Anonymous