TheCensoredBrits avatar News & Current Events
7 22

Another shooting?

@Sunny_the_skeptic Another shooting?

58 dead when I last checked. A guy opened fire at a concert in Las Vegas before killing himself

@Sunny_the_skeptic 58!?!? What the hell! 515 wounded! This is on the news in Bulgaria right now!

Yeah, it's on the front page of the BBC news site. I imagine it will be the same for most, if not all, major news outlets

@2666197

Damn... Thanks for posting JD

@2666284

I've already blocked one an hour or so ago, disgusting creature...

From what the BBC have been saying, the gunman wasn't known to the police and seemed a fairly normal guy...

@2666304

''Seemed'' being the operative word. Hopefully there are no more dead...

Another senseless shooting. The police found more guns and ammunition in his home in Mesquite, Nevada. I heard that he was a high roller in the casinos, but had money, in fact a multi-millionaire. Why someone would want to kill so many innocent people, just escapes me.

They are all in my prayers....

@StarzAbove Another senseless shooting. The police found more guns and ammunition in his home in Mesquite, Nevada. I heard...

Evil - pure and simple....bet we find out at some point the guy was on some kind of psychotic drug along the way.

@beachbum Evil - pure and simple....bet we find out at some point the guy was on some kind of psychotic drug along the way.

Sounds like he had been planning this for quite a while, to amass so many guns and ammunition.

@StarzAbove Sounds like he had been planning this for quite a while, to amass so many guns and ammunition.

Definitely. But, there are some things that I question - such as why he had so many guns when he was using an illegally acquired full automatic weapon that only military, police, etc have? And, how many trips did the man make to get all the weapons into that room?

Lots of things like that are not adding up, at least in my opinion.

@beachbum Definitely. But, there are some things that I question - such as why he had so many guns when he was using an...

I agree. I've heard different stories, that he had a lot of luggage, he had been in that hotel for 3 days, so he could have been bringing them in at different times. Most hotel clerks don't pay much attention to luggage. We've checked into motels, then drove around the back to where our room was located and brought our luggage in.

Also, he bought assault rifles that are legal, or so I've heard, and then he bought modification kits to turn those assault rifles into automatic rifles like the military use. That was how he was able to get so many shots off.

I guess all of it will come out soon..... I just want to know why a person like him would turn so violent and want to kill all those innocent people that he didn't even know. It's shameful.

Yes. Absolutely. what a tragedy. Perhaps one day liberals will see how gun control fails.

@Anonymousmouse Yes. Absolutely. what a tragedy. Perhaps one day liberals will see how gun control fails.

I'll take your lack of an answer as a yes. Consider yourself blocked. No wonder your country is going down hill when people like you are in power.

Anonymous