I went to the gym for the fourth time today!!! Edit I walked for thirty minutes, then I twirled a stick, then I kicked the ball and served for twenty minutes

mona1986s avatar
4 14
@2666383

Yep, I just read the post from the FAT one, John, who is the last person who should be ridiculing others for going to the gym.

@2666440

yes...but I think he was being sarcastic

@mona1986 yes...but I think he was being sarcastic

Ah...YEAH, we all know he was being sarcastic.

@2666440

He's a protected boorish bully.

One day he will step on a scale, and after it breaks, he will get a clue.

You go, girl! Motivates me, to get my own butt to the gym. I love your avatar!

Don't forget to drink water...

@2666199

oh yes I did, in the morning I did 30 minutes of the bike, then I did some weights, I went to another gym I did a few minutes of weights, then went to the pool leaped a lot, then I went to the same named gym in another area I went on the cross trainer for 15 minutes...then I bounced the medicine ball for a while , I then walked home which took 10 minutes, then at 12:30 I went to the same gym near me done 30 minutes on the treadmill, then I twirled a stick, then I kicked and served a ball for 20 minutes then we went home

@2666211

See John? This is where I get my laughs. Where you mess up really badly...

Enough. Scale down to about once a day. Work on other areas of your life, like getting together with friends.

If you keep this up you will strain a muscle or something...and then it might turn you off totally from going to the gym.

Anonymous