+4

if liberals can blame all of NRA and all legal law abiding gun owners for the actions of a criminal who broke every law regarding murder, guns, rifles etc etc, then conservatives have every right to blame all muslims for the actions of the few nutjobs. GOES BOTH WAYS!

liberals are only against generalization when against their ideology, but are very quick to generalize against anyone they don;t agree with.

why is NRA at fault Hilary clinton? give even one logical reason why? now tell me why you are against some blaming all muslims? you liberals are the height of all hypocrisy!!!

NRA follows the law, they do not in any way promote killing other humans.

what are the laws in LA??? pretty sure its pretty darn strict! and the venue where this happened? pretty sure it was illegal to have any guns. what good did that law do for the victims? not one ounce of good! each and every one of them helpless, unable to defend themselves. and did that law prevent the shooter? no! no it did not, such laws NEVER DO! other people with guns stop bad people with guns.

shame you liberals want all of america to be helpless like those folks where in LA!

Image for post if liberals can blame all of NRA and all legal law abiding gun owners for the actions of a criminal who broke every law regarding murder, guns, rifles etc etc, then conservatives have every right to blame all muslims for the actions of the few nutjobs. GOES BOTH WAYS!
Anonymousmouses avatar Politics
2 23

Gun control has never been a top issue for me, and in general I don't support it. However, I had to laugh at this facetious article.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

http://www.theonion.com/article...larly-ha-57086

@2666528

Got a yuck out of this one too..

This Shooting Isn’t About Gun Control We Refuse To Pass, It’s About Access To Mental Health Care We’re Continuing To Gut

http://www.theonion.com/blogpost

@2666641

Well keeping law abiding citizens from defending themselves have proven time and again to fail to save lives. Second amendment is NOT FOR hunting. Don't like it? TOUGH!!!!!! had some law abiding citizen in the crowed had a gun things may not have been so bloody

Stop blaming NRA. They are not responsible. The guy probably acquired his guns illegally. And probably did not have required liscences. Stop blaming NRA and start blaming democrat failed gun restriction laws that tie up law abiding citizens hands to defend themselves.

@2666698

again you miss the point of the second amendment!!!!!

@2666698

Define "assault" your fists can be an assault weapon if you use them against another human being should we ban fists?

@2668758

but what you liberals ignore is violence has NOT gone down in Australia. the problem is NOT guns

@2668945

neither Australia or England has lower violence though. seems like liberals are fine with violence if its cars, fists hands bombs or other methods used. they only care about the violence if a gun is used.

Haven't seen one liberal blame all gun owners for Vegas, and the NRA needs to be held accountable because this is a direct result of the products they support. Regarrrdddless, I think that more regulation should be instilled regardless, just due to the amount of accidental deaths caused by firearms. That's 100% preventable by just having less out there and having them being owned by more responsible beings.

Also don't try to justify your disgusting generalizations of Islamic culture. Your bigotry isn't excused. You can't be bigoted toward gun owners, they aren't oppressed, never will be. No one is blaming people who own guns, people are blaming the nation's lack of changing on gun laws to be more uptight to lower the risk of mass shootings. You need to understand arguments before you argue.

Also if you think Las Vegas is in LA, you need a map, pronto. I'l give you a hint though, LA and LV are both cities, one can't be within the other.

@2668947

You are fooling yourself if you think I said I want all guns banned. Your reading comprehension is not good enough to be arguing.

The box cutter story has literally no confirmation from anyone anywhere. One person wrote that in an article and people like you who think gun laws should never change whatsoever just ran with it. Also it's irrelevant. 9/11 was an outlier event, mass shootings, which are a REGULAR occurrence in America (344 this year), and accidental deaths by gun (which have declined a lot from their peak) would be lessened by stricter regulations.

Don't say that I want guns banned, that's called fibbing.

@Skr3wBall Haven't seen one liberal blame all gun owners for Vegas, and the NRA needs to be held accountable because this is a...

NRA is not responsible, just like all muslims are NOT responsible. guns don;t have some mind controlling powers to make someone be violent. look at australia, violence rate did NOT go down after their gun restrictions, nor did violence go down in England.
on your second point trying to make yourself look all high and mighty by calling me a bigot:
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&...07469472947976

you missed the point of my post 100% i was not blaming all muslims, only calling out the major hypocricy of the left, that are so quick to blame all gun owners and NRA but then call people biggots when they do the same against a group liberals support. YOU missed the point entirely. or maybe you got it and just trolling??

las vegas is in Nevada LA is in California, not sure why i said LA not las vegas

@Anonymousmouse NRA is not responsible, just like all muslims are NOT responsible. guns don;t have some mind controlling powers to...

I didn't miss the point of your post, but I felt it should be addressed that NO you can't blame muslims for the act of one person no matter what. Being bigoted in retaliation is still being a bigot and is inexcusable.

I addressed the point and said that you misinterpreted what liberals said of gun owners, because literally only the extremists blamed them. Liberals just want stricter laws surrounding gun ownership so less people die from them. If you couldn't draw that from what I said in my comment then sorry for being unclear.

No the NRA is not wholly responsible, but to act like they have no part in this is absurd. They're the gun people, if guns have an impact on the nation, they have a hand in it indirectly or directly. If someone went on a stabbing spree I would expect the creators of the knives to issue a statement about proper knife use and to condemn the shooter. The NRA did just that about the Vegas shooting and that's expected of them to retain any respect from the American people.

LASTLY, the mass shootings in Australia? they did go down. (2 notable shootings since 1996) the mass shootings in England? they did go down (1 notable shooting since 1996). In America? we have ridiculously common shootings, I don't see why you'd want the laws to stay the same considering the current rate of mass shootings.

They don't agree with this logic because of their double standards.

Anonymous