Ever written someone's phone number on your arm?

Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 25

Yes, but it could have been the taxi number. 😉

No, not that I remember.

I used slips of paper, note books, etc.

@Marianne No, not that I remember. I used slips of paper, note books, etc.

Ha...you wrote guys phone numbers on slips of paper and in your note book?

@Sukiesnow Ha...you wrote guys phone numbers on slips of paper and in your note book?

Lol - not exactly; I had my private address and phone lists of family members, friends, colleagues, groups and useful contacts. So, it was rather rare to use slips of paper, but it happened, of course (post-it were mostly used as reminders - on boards, walls, etc.). Additionally, many people used business or calling cards. As to professional contacts, we had their lists at work. Furthermore, we had the conventional telephone and address books in these times. After switching to Internet and mobile phones, we had, of course, our e-files - lol.

It wasn't my arm.

It's funny, what kind of body parts you find occasionally from the dumpsters.

Not since 7th grade.

@JustJimColo Who's number is that?

One you can write on your arm...

@JustJimColo But who will I get if I call it?

First you have to figure which digit is off...

@Sukiesnow Hey!! The night is still young.....

Yeah, but I'm not. Going to try to make it in to my office for a few hrs tomorrow.

@Sukiesnow Hey!! Your month off isn't up yet. Don't be a hero, hero.

My work doesn't disappear just because I'm gone.... it reproduces..

@JustJimColo My work doesn't disappear just because I'm gone.... it reproduces..

One word: D E L A G A T E.... If your not used to that...better get used to it before you retire.

@Sukiesnow One word: D E L A G A T E.... If your not used to that...better get used to it before you retire.

How do you delegate when you are a one person office? The closest person to here that does what I do is on the East coast. If it's critical, they fly someone out here.

@JustJimColo Makes me just feel tired most of the time..<s>

I'd be tired too....if I had to find and mentor a suitable replacement... You KNOW how hard it is to train someone...

Yeah - that sparks a good memory :)