It's been said by many in the know that it's not the outside terrorists we have to worry about and the weekend tragedy in Vegas proves it. The Las Vegas massacre was done by a home grown American citizen. Maybe Trump should be concentrating more on American terrorists than those he's wanting to keep out. Amirite?

Now is the time to bring up more gun control, more background checks, and limiting people to a certain amount of guns they can purchase. The shooter had more than 30 guns.... why didn't a red flag go up by the Gun Store people who were selling this guy all those guns.

Former CIA deputy director says travel ban will make America "less safe"CBS News senior national security analyst and former CIA acting director Michael Morell joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss President Trump's travel ban on s...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu-H_tp0r0I
StarzAboves avatar Politics
7 26
@2667029

Exactly. It's all about money, not about people dying.

@2667057

That's true. Today he's in Puerto Rico and all he has done is praise the government for their quick action. He has not said one word about the people that are suffering, and he snubbed the Mayor of San Juan. Put her at the very end of the table, farthest away from him, and didn't give her an opportunity to speak.

But that's the way Trump treats people who don't agree with him, or suck up to him. He's such an uncaring person....he sickens me.

@2667021

But Trump says it's not about Muslims.....

@2667039

You just said it was. lol

@2667054

My post doesn't mention Muslims at all. I referred to terrorists. No where did I mention Muslims.

I do agree with you, Trump will never do anything about gun control, not even more extensive background checks because the NRA doesn't want it, and they have a lot of money going into Trumps bank accounts.

Even now there is a bill in Congress to make it easy to get silencers for guns. Again, another NRA scheme to make more money. Think how many more people would have been killed had that shooter had a silencer on his rifle....many more would have been killed and no one would have even heard it.

@2667071

Not here in America.

@2667083

Home grown Americans. More Americans have done the mass killings here in the States than any outsider.

@2667215

Tell that to Trump and the NRA, and see the answer you get.

@2667104

Im sorry...no.
We have had many, many more home grown terroristic people than foreign ones.

@StarzAbove My post doesn't mention Muslims at all. I referred to terrorists. No where did I mention Muslims. I do agree...

StarzAbove, you said above that "Trump will never do anything about gun control". That's right, because that's not his job. Laws have to be passed by Congress (that's what it says in our Constitution), the President is not empowered to pass gun control legislation. I suppose it would be possible for him to try to do it with executive orders, but those have been determined to be unconstitutional by the courts when he tried to do that earlier this year!

Terror can happen from both inside and outside the country. This tragedy isn't "proof" that it's ONLY home grown Americans who can be terrorists. Take a look at what's been happening in western Europe, as their own government betrays them. Would you prefer that? In fact, Canada got struck with a terrorist attack just hours before the Las Vegas terrorist attack. https://globalnews.ca/news/3778...-haul-rampage/
It's possible to focus on more than one thing at a time. There is danger from all angles, and we all need to do our best to prevent it. Whether it be doing proper background checks on people arriving from other countries, or stricter gun control for people who have a violent history and jacking up the security in places such as concerts, a LOT of lives could be potentially saved.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet Terror can happen from both inside and outside the country. This tragedy isn't "proof" that it's ONLY home grown...

No one said it was only home grown terrorists. But the Las Vegas tragedy was because of an American. Yes, there are terrorists everywhere but most here in the States is happening by our own people. Americans killing Americans.

There was strict security at that concert, but you can't have any kind of security when someone is shooting from above.

@StarzAbove No one said it was only home grown terrorists. But the Las Vegas tragedy was because of an American. Yes, there...

Maybe hotels and other such places should start checking bags, or using X-ray machines for luggage like at the airport. Some people might complain about that, but after what happened, it's way better to be safe than sorry.