+2

Some of you wanted me to let you know when I heard anything from my father in law in Puerto Rico. I figured that rather than contact each of you individually, it would be easier to inform you here: He's okay; asking us to send solar lights. He's got food and water.

Image for post Some of you wanted me to let you know when I heard anything from my father in law in Puerto Rico. I figured that rather than contact each of you individually, it would be easier to inform you here: He's okay; asking us to send solar lights. He's got food and water.
JerryHendricksons avatar People & Celebrities
9 16

I did not know your father-in-law lived in Puerto Rico, but I'm happy to hear he's doing okay.

That's good news, Jerry. I know it's still an awful situation, but must be a relief for you.

Glad for some good news for a change!

That's great news. y smilie

I'm very happy for you and yours, Jerry.

That is very good news, for sure.

Always good to be fine. Water is the main point here. Pure, good drinking water.

Anonymous