+2

Some of you wanted me to let you know when I heard anything from my father in law in Puerto Rico. I figured that rather than contact each of you individually, it would be easier to inform you here: He's okay; asking us to send solar lights. He's got food and water.

Image for post Some of you wanted me to let you know when I heard anything from my father in law in Puerto Rico. I figured that rather than contact each of you individually, it would be easier to inform you here: He's okay; asking us to send solar lights. He's got food and water.
JerryHendricksons avatar People & Celebrities
9 16

I did not know your father-in-law lived in Puerto Rico, but I'm happy to hear he's doing okay.

That's good news, Jerry. I know it's still an awful situation, but must be a relief for you.

That's great news. y smilie

That is very good news, for sure.

Always good to be fine. Water is the main point here. Pure, good drinking water.

Glad for some good news for a change!

I'm very happy for you and yours, Jerry.