+5

Can we refer to political parties as Liberals and Conservatives...instead of Democrats and Republicans? It's just easier for other countries to understand...amirite?

Of course you don't Have To...but it does make communication easier.

Image for post Can we refer to political parties as Liberals and Conservatives...instead of Democrats and Republicans? //It's just easier for other countries to understand...amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
7 8

"damn lib'rals" --> "damnocrats"

Why not just liars and bullshitters? After all, that's what they really are.

No. That would just confuse other countries even more because most Americans don't even know what Conservatives are (many of them think they do, but they are wrong).

@Sukiesnow I actually prefer the labels of: Right and Wrong.....:)

Me too.

That's why I like Rush Limbaugh because he's Right all the time! But if you are from Canada, you might not be familiar with who he is.

@goblue1968 Me too. That's why I like Rush Limbaugh because he's Right all the time! But if you are from Canada, you might...

Yep! No idea...thank you for mentioning it...since I always get the feeling that I should know who he is...:)

try conservative and regressive, that would be more accurate