What makes a cat think s/he can walk across a road? Whilst vehicles are screeching to a halt...

Image for post **What makes a cat think s/he can walk across a road?** //Whilst vehicles are screeching to a halt...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 9

I don't know, but you are right. They think they own the world. Ha!

And they love doing it... I saw two yesterday...

I don't know, and I've rarely seen a cat do that. Darting across a busy road I have, and I hit one once. I looked for him or her for a long time, but never found the cat. :(

Possum, yes...
Cats, no

I've never seen cats trying to commit suicide, but squirrels seem to have a death wish, they constantly cross the roads over here, not giving a damn about the cars.

@ZonkeyBalls I've never seen cats trying to commit suicide, but squirrels seem to have a death wish, they constantly cross the...

I hate it when they change their minds halfway across.
Silly squirrels.

We have black ones here. A variation of the gray squirrel. Do finnish squirrels come in black?

@Carla I hate it when they change their minds halfway across. Silly squirrels. We have black ones here. A variation of...

They are mostly green. Oh, wait, I mean black. We don't have that many different varieties of any animals here. I think it's because this climate only supports a certain color of them. Bears are black, squirrels are black, pretty much every bloody animal is black. Well, rabbits turn white during the winter, but that's just because they think they are smart and shit.