Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
10 23

Surprisingly to everybody, I'm drunk at the moment.

I was also drunk, when I made most of my music. Surprise! And... I don't really know where to go from here. You all have the links. Well... Let's say, that if you are still interested, just bloody PM me, alrighty then?

@ZonkeyBalls Surprisingly to everybody, I'm drunk at the moment. I was also drunk, when I made most of my music. Surprise!...

Where you go from here is composing without being drunk...and also keep writing your books.

I repeat myself, but so fucking what...

Were drugs and alcohol responsible for the music, or was the music created in spite of drug and alcohol use?

I think sometimes people mistakenly believe that drugs "enhance" creativity.

Consider Andy Warhol's "Empire". Ten hours of a fixed shot of the Empire State Building. Many people called it genius at the time, but I wonder if they still felt the same after rehab and AA in the 80's?

I'm okay with the soup cans.

But the film "Sleep"? Eight hours of a man sleeping.

Why?

well 80's as well

Drugs and alcohol might be a good part of the artists' lifestyle, but it's rarely responsible for the quality of their songs/music.

The good half that is :)

Anonymous