+3

Good intentions are a crutch for procrastinators.

While optimism is positive...procrastinators might as well just throw away good intentions...it becomes a LIE and just aggravates people....

Image for post Good intentions are a crutch for procrastinators.
Sukiesnows avatar Life
7 14

In my opinion, procrastinators don't get things done because they don't have good time management skills, and don't prioritize tasks. They aggrivate the crap out of me! Ha!

@2670029

Whatever is your pleasure, Brian. 😊

@2670027

Hmm. Nothing good about the dark place or the road that proverbially leads to it. I say it’s paved with sin.

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree +2Reply
@2670027

Right you are, Brian, you have to act on the good intentions.

You (W) and S would hate the living Hell out of me, lol; I'd have you two macraméing your fingers over the irritation I'd cause ;)

Good intentions are just that - nothing less, nothing more. With some issues there are multifaceted considerations that might keep decisions on edge.

Doesn’t matter if the intentions are good or bad.

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree +2Reply

Good decisions are more a crutch for making bad decisions. A crutch for procrastinators is overthinking and inaction.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Disagree 0Reply

A crutch...?

I never heard of that method.

Oh, wait... you said procrastinate.

Never mind. biggrin smilie