+8

Alcohol does more bad than good. Cannibis does more good than bad. Amirite?

Image for post Alcohol does more bad than good. Cannibis does more good than bad.  Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
9 40

Depends on the person, using or abusing either or both...

I choose not to do either one and i have no problem with that..

@DandyDon Reese's Klondike....haven't had one in a while..

Even my lip balm addiction wasn't going to kill me...but I still felt silly clinging to it everywhere I went. Actually no...I didn't feel silly but I would rather do without addictions. It just simplies life.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2667737

Im an example of that statement.

Carlas avatar Carla Yeah You Are +5Reply
@2667756

You think alcohol and cannabis is okay then? You disagreed.

And I understand you know and understand all about cannabis...you would never disagree otherwise.

@2667789

That makes sense since it's a depressant.

But what I don't understand is WHY or HOW is it an antidepressant... when it doesn't t feel like it.

The only thing about alcohol when I'm smoking is: it feels like a pleasant cold tickle and has an acidic taste that clears my mouth.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2667804

I'll keep that in mind...

Tell me...do all purveyors of Cannibis use the same jargon? Like sativa, indica, or kush? Like are they standard words?

@2667817

Ah! A strain they invented...no wonder Cannabis is a difficult product to retail...

And no wonder our Gov't is going crazy trying to exploit merchandise it.

@2667777

I don't know if cannabis does more good...

So you disagree based on what you don't know...or...you agree based on what you do know...which is that alcohol is good.

Odd. I'll post on Cannabis experiences and maybe you'll read them. We're your friends, too.

@2667790

Will i''m trying. Let's try. Refer to my previous comment and try. Please.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2667823

And you would be right. I agree. Along with the fact that the HOF should have about 10 people. But when do you think they'll listen? Maybe they will one day but then no one will remember (except me) that it was your suggestion initially.

@2667799

That makes more sense. But think about the other thing to experiment with when you retire. Seriously.

When Cannabis becomes legal in Canada...I already have several friends lined up to try it... And to make the commitment of trying it for several months...not just once.

And long may my pints of cider continue to do me bad.As it's got apples in it that's one of my five a day.Perhaps I should drink it while smoking weed.

@ThePrinceofWales And long may my pints of cider continue to do me bad.As it's got apples in it that's one of my five a day.Perhaps I...

Yes. Then you'll also have your veg of the day taken care of....

Please. Keep it in mind...but you need to smoke regularly every day since smoke has a cumulative aspect. It'll give you something else to do. Just joking but am I?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think everything is balanced. But that is just me.

@VicZinc I think everything is balanced. But that is just me.

A balance of alcohol and cannabis. Everyday.

I've only smoked a few times during my 20's so I don't have much experience. The first time I felt great, had a puff before I went for a snow ski, the last time it made me feel paranoid so I didn't try it again. Since then I've had a glass of wine with dinner occasionally, that's about it. But from what I've seen socially in my town, alcohol causes far more damage to relationships and health than smoking pot seems to although too much of most things will probably kill you.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Yeah You Are +3Reply

Alcohol does more harm than any drug one can name. Alcohol related deaths out number even those associated with opioids. It is often a factor in crimes like domestic abuse and assault.

@2668097

Do you cook much?

Alcohol definitely does more bad than Cannabis. I have never heard of anyone having less seizures because of alcohol. Never heard of anyone going into a violent rage because of cannabis either.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous