+5

If your husband has an affair and cites a sexual addiction as a reason...would you believe him?

David Duchovny

Image for post If your husband has an affair and cites a sexual addiction as a reason...would you believe him?
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 12

Wouldnt matter if i did or didnt.
Too late.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +7Reply
@2667774

This is the reason I used a man to illustrate my topic sentence. It's less believable that a man has a sexual addiction... You know the actor David Duchovny? His marriage broke up as a consequence...

If you go in knowing someone has a sexual addiction... fine...but for the most part I think people are afraid to tell...and also might hold out for the fact that who they are marrying might save them...

Like...really...what man isn't addicted to sex?

I don't think our conversation would get to the excuses. If it did, I would cut her off and tell her to explain it to her next husband.

I agree it's a real condition but it's not an excuse for dishonesty and cheating. If he's not getting it at home then he needs to be talking to his wife about that.

@2668090

I agree. There's a number of solutions but only one option, and that is be honest with your partner and work out a solution together which may be divorce, or just no sex or something creative etc.

I would eat an entire horse in one sitting.

I would be stuck on wondering how I missed the fact of having a husband first.......

I'd be more worried about how i suddenly got an unwanted husband..