+5

When you meet someone could you say: Enchanté since it's more thrilling than saying..."nice to meetcha"...

I say "ciao" a lot...it's good 'cause it's not Bye...it means See You Later...I say one word instead of three... So you, too can say Enchanté instead of Yah...nice to meetcha.

Image for post When you meet someone could you say: **Enchanté** since it's more thrilling than saying..."nice to meetcha"...
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
8 7

I am far too basic for that.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

If I walked up to a woman and said "Enchanté", more than likely she would think I was a bit creepy, fake, using a line, or just plain weird. I talk to all people the same. It's who I am.

I come from a blue collar city. Most are plain-speaking folk likely to distrust anyone who comes across as pretentious.

Using a word like "enchanté" would result in an untrusting glare and/or a long, pregnant pause.

Not really...Hey and Bye, still work just fine for me..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Disagree 0Reply

No... that just sounds phony as ****.