+6

Tim Murphy the sponsor of the Republican anti-abortion bill in congress, you know, the guy who asked his mistress to get an abortion so he would not get 'caught'. He got caught. He has resigned. Shaking My Head.

Image for post Tim Murphy the sponsor of the Republican anti-abortion bill in congress, you know, the guy who asked his mistress to get an abortion so he would not get 'caught'.  He got caught. He has resigned.  Shaking My Head.
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
8 10

Disgraceful hypocrite.

Well, he is trying to ban abortions after 20 weeks with some exceptions so I guess he wasn't that against his own bill. But that being said, doesn't everyone sees how much he cares about "the sanctity of life" with this move? He truly cares about it. He cares so much he was going to do an abortion just to hide his affair. And here I thought only teenagers, millennials and liberals use abortion as a contraception. I'm shocked. I guess it was too much to ask for him to be faithful to his wife in the first place.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +8Reply

Ironically funny, he was against it yet he saw the convenience of it first hand.

These are the people we....we put into office.
Liars and cheaters and hypocrites..OH, MY!

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +7Reply
@2669070

Conservative politics 101....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

Another conservative hypocrite, but it doesn't surprise me. Another one who thinks everything they do is fine, but not others. Too bad he didn't practice safe sex.