-3

If you are for abortion and think we should ban or restrict (further) guns to "save" lives, you are a HYPOCRITE! end of story! more babies die by the hands of abortion then toddlers or any other people in the USA die by being shot,

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/ad/d7/9eadd7a4c57835413ac5cfbed3046b66.jpg
Anonymousmouses avatar Politics
5 44

Your moral stance depends on what you think is being aborted. If you don't believe it to be a person but part of a woman's body, you will be pro-choice. I am pro-choice because I believe that it is a woman's body and her choice.

If you believed as I do then you would understand. I get that you believe otherwise, and I respect your opinion, but it is just that, an opinion. When you make unfair comparisons between an fetus and a toddler you do little to advance the debate and much to inflame the controversy.

@ErasmusB_FurmanSmall Your moral stance depends on what you think is being aborted. If you don't believe it to be a person but part of a...

I agree with you her body her choice. However that baby inside of her has their own DNA their own hearts their owns arms and legs their own eyes heir own brain. Not her body therefore NOT HER CHOICE. The choice comes before conception period!!!!

And I guess it’s the same for Jew genocide. I guess it depends on if you believe a Jew is human or not. Their lives only matter based on opinion right? Give me a break abortion is murder as Jew genocide was.

What’s the difference???? Baby and toddler both are living human beings

@Anonymousmouse I agree with you her body her choice. However that baby inside of her has their own DNA their own hearts their owns...

The difference is the circumstances for the abortion. Each one is not simply "by-fucking-GOLLY I don't think I want this baby anymore!" There are always different circumstances & not everyone views life the same.

No, not really. Many people do not have an "all or nothing" attitude, about issues that they view as complex.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +3Reply
@Piper2 No, not really. Many people do not have an "all or nothing" attitude, about issues that they view as complex.

so, was there a blurry grey line when it came to the lives of jews? how about slaves? sorry but when another human is being murdered it is black and white

@Anonymousmouse so, was there a blurry grey line when it came to the lives of jews? how about slaves? sorry but when another human...

Of course not. From every single source I've ever been able to find, 89 to 92% of abortions occur within the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy.
Since you think a woman terminating a pregnancy, a potential "baby" is the same thing as murdering anyone or anything that is born and here, there isn't much point is discussing any blurry grey lines.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +2Reply

You are not a woman.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Disagree +1Reply
@Sukiesnow You are not a woman.

You are not a German who are you to tell a German not to kill a Jew. You are not a farmer who are you to tell farmers they can’t own slaves.

@Sukiesnow There is some truth to that.

of course their is. but i choose to side with the victims, not the brutal murderers. or those who think they own other humans

@Sukiesnow Say what you will...but you'll never have to make that decision.

and nor would you to save a blacks life, or a jew what is your point? again i stand with the defenseless victims, as you seem to side with the murderers

@Anonymousmouse and nor would you to save a blacks life, or a jew what is your point? again i stand with the defenseless victims...

What if a baby has no arms or legs?

My point being...wouldn't you listen before flat-out judging?

@Sukiesnow What if a baby has no arms or legs? My point being...wouldn't you listen before flat-out judging?

What if an 18 year has no legs or arms would it be ok to murder them then? Come on. You can’t be serious.

@Anonymousmouse What if an 18 year has no legs or arms would it be ok to murder them then? Come on. You can’t be serious.

You can't be serious. I can't make up my mind whether you are infuriating or interesting.

@Sukiesnow You can't be serious. I can't make up my mind whether you are infuriating or interesting.

but you said if a baby has no arms or legs, i am pointing out the stupidity of that comment. so what if a baby has no arms and no legs, he or she is as much DESERVING of life as an 18 year old with no arm and no legs, that is my point.

@Anonymousmouse but you said if a baby has no arms or legs, i am pointing out the stupidity of that comment. so what if a baby has...

But why would you subject a baby who has no arms or legs...why subject them to a horrible life?

@Sukiesnow But why would you subject a baby who has no arms or legs...why subject them to a horrible life?

yeah bet this guy is ever so grateful hi smom saw the potential in him and chose NOT TO MURDER him.

what if i think your life will be horrible from this day on, does that make it ok for me to murder you? that is your argument

@Anonymousmouse yeah bet this guy is ever so grateful hi smom saw the potential in him...

Yes it does.

I guess you've never written a Living Will...where you determine who gets to pull your plug when you've been comatose for 10 years....

That is ONE example of a person with a happy life & resources that allow him to be capable of living with no extremeties. There could just as easily be 5000 other cases of children born in poverty, no resources available, starving & unable to fend for food. It is not so simply black & white. Not everyone has the privileges and resources that are available in America.

@2669001

i would consider a nuremburg trials 2.0

Fetuses aren't babies.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply

Sadly the mother made the decision, but it is her decision and nobody elses.

I don't really understand why there is a correlation here 🤔 Psychotic killers murdering for the hell of it vs aborted fetuses with a variety of classifications, circumstances & opinions of human life.. Tunnel vision opinion.

I'm not contesting your stats. I think the reason many pro-choice people are not hypocrites is because they do not see a human embryo as a human life. You can disagree with that all you like, but that's just the way they see it.

Perhaps it's similar to people who are pro-life and pro-capital punishment. If all human life is sacred, then all human life is sacred.

in 2017 so far there have been 47,397 incidents with guns of which 11,844 where fatal, now lets compare that to how many abortions there have been so far in 2017: 835595. guns have killed not even 15 thousand, abortion has already killed well over 100 thousand, in fact its almost at a million. so you liberals want to start caring for humans and caring about "human rights" start demanding abortion made illegal, then and maybe then your gun control argument might be taken slightly more seriously

Incomparable.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree -1Reply
@Skr3wBall Incomparable.

I cannot believe the lack of logic liberals have. It is 100% comparable. Only a baby is a 100 times more innocent then any of us

@Anonymousmouse I cannot believe the lack of logic liberals have. It is 100% comparable. Only a baby is a 100 times more innocent...

Getting an abortion and shooting someone with intent to kill (or any intent honestly) are incomparable. ESPECIALLY in regards to morality. Plus, it's not a binary issue, I am stunned you can't see that.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Disagree +1Reply
@Skr3wBall Getting an abortion and shooting someone with intent to kill (or any intent honestly) are incomparable. ESPECIALLY...

sonwould you be ok if a murderer poured acid over his victims to kill them instead? That’s how it feels for the baby when the mother intentionally chooses to murder her baby. Or how about go barbaric style string the victim up limb from limb and rip them apart. That is another way to murder a baby. Why does age make it less murder???? You are severely lacking in logic. Then again I haven’t met many liberals that have any logic

@Anonymousmouse sonwould you be ok if a murderer poured acid over his victims to kill them instead? That’s how it feels for the...

You aren't understanding what I'm getting at, you're only knocking my logic because your comprehension isn't up to snuff right now. Abortion is not similar to firearm based homicide. Women unfit to raise children, raising children that they didn't intend to have, women who can't have children for health reasons, etc. are logical and moral reasons to have a child because, as grim as it may be, the child and biological mother would benefit from it the most.

If you think a 16 year old girl who has been raped by a man she'll never ever see again should be forced to raise that child, we will never see eye to eye. Equating that girl's abortion (which could potentially save her life mind you) to homicide by gun means we cannot see eye to eye.

If you don't see how they don't quite make sense to compare by now, I don't think you will.