Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 15

Dare I ask why you where talking about BJs with a child?

@VicZinc Dare I ask why you where talking about BJs with a child?

Ha. Not really a child but I suppose she was rather sheltered. And it seemed like no one had ever discussed sex with her....

@Sukiesnow Ha. Not really a child but I suppose she was rather sheltered. And it seemed like no one had ever discussed sex...

Sukie to the rescue!

Reminds me of a long joke, oh well here goes:

I man emigrated to the Canada from China and got a job in a restaurant. After a few years he had saved enough money to invest in his own restaurant where he worked night and day saving every penny. He had no time for family or any recreation. After many more years he had a whole chain of restaurants and was very wealthy, and lonely.

One day he decided to pay for a 'mail order bride'.
On the day the woman arrived he was immediately struck by her beauty and grace. He fell, madly head-over-heels in love and said to her, "I am very rich and I will give you your hearts desire - say what you will have I will will provide it. Nothing is too good for you, just name it and it shall be yours."

The blushing bride replied, "I am a simple girl from a small village and I know little of the world. I once found a magazine call Cosmopolitan and was intrigued by what I read there. I know very little about the customs in Canada but, oh dear husband, I would very much like to try 69."

I guess the husband's reply was to be expected, he said, "OK one Beef and Broccoli, what else?"

@2669604

hehe smilie

I thought it best to save Anal Sex for the next seminar....

Anonymous