+8

Illuminati Card Game Predicted Vegas Massacre

In the Illuminati card game from 1995, the 'Las Vegas' card's artwork contains 2 cards, a jack of spades (J) and an ace of spades a smilie. Jack is worth 10, ace is worth 1. 10/1... Oct 1. The performer on stage at the time of the attack was Jason Aldean, J. A. He has a tattoo on his left arm of a jack of spades and an ace of spades. [Straits Times] Jason Aldean, Ariana Grande, others react to massacre: 'We need gun control RIGHT. NOW.' [Washington Post]: ‘I cannot express how wrong I was’: Country guitarist (for the Josh Abbot Band) changes mind on gun control after Vegas

Illuminati Card Game Predicted Vegas Massacre: Did Jason Aldean Have Foreknowledge?    Illuminati Card Game Predicted Vegas Massacre: Did Jason Aldean Have Foreknowledge? Was the Las Vegas  massacre foreshadowed  in the Illuminati card game? By 50 Shades of Pissed Off I…http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/10/illuminati-card-game-predicted-vegas-massacre-did-jason-aldean-have-foreknowledge/
Mazes avatar
3 9

Here's the Las Vegas card:

Here's the tattoo on Jason Aldean's arm:

Once, while doing some Tarot...we predicted the Blue Jays would win. One player went out later, gambled on the information and won a fair bit.

Steven was a gun runner it was a simple deal gone sour. With probably a bit of deep state interference too. The occult references are definitely not a coincidence I think experts should further examin the case since the we weren’t given a motive and it was simply shoved under the rug.

@2669481

Jack is worth 10, ace is worth either 1 or 11. I'd say that might suggest something else in Vegas on the 11th, but the card isn't worth both values in the same hand, it's worth one or the other. I'd say that means nothing of any great importance will happen in Vegas on the 11th, but I guess we'll see.

Typically, the month is stated before the day, people call Sept 11th 9/11, not 11/9. And the authorities have publicly stated in a press conference I saw that they're calling it 10/1.

As for it being staged, clearly there were a lot of injuries and deaths, so to say it was completely fake is absurd, it was real in that sense. There are a lot of indications that it was set up though.

When you analyze the gunfire captured on raw video, there is clearly more than 1 shooter. Some kind of belt fed gun in the distance, and closer sounding bursts of suppressed fire. As soon as the shooting started, the crowd was spotlighted from several sources, making it much easier for the shooters to pick people off. Could just be coincidental, but it definitely worked in the shooters' favor.

If I was to go full conspiracy, I'd say the reason there were 23 guns found in the patsy's room a full hour after the shooting stopped was that it was a coordinated operation, and the other shooters all turned their guns in and they were placed in the room, creating plausible deniability, as all the bullets plucked from victims will match those guns.

@2669863

We don't know why he got the tattoo, only that he has it. Did someone suggest it?

[Wikipedia] Jason Aldine Williams (born February 28, 1977), known professionally as Jason Aldean, is an American country music singer.

Aldean changed his name on the suggestion of Monte C. Willis, a music consultant hired by Barry Williams.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Aldean

"It sure left its mark on us, we sure left our mark on it. We let the world know we were here with everything we did. We laid a lot of memories down, like tattoos on this town."

From 'Tattoos On This Town' Jason Aldean
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics...nthistown.html

Anonymous